Chapter 23:

"Where are you gonna go?" I asked Zoey who was dragging her little Sofia the first suitcase while holding her Doc Mcstuffins doll in the other hand

"So you're gonna run away from home and leave me and Kiya," I say to Zoey who makes it to the front door she finally gets it open after a couple of tries and jumping.

"I'm leaving you and I'm not coming back," Zoey says, still dragging her little suitcase. All I could do was laugh in my head because I knew she wasn't going to make it far.

The guards give me a look as I wave it off to inform they to pay this little diva of mines no mind.

"Okay then don't come back here have fun in the real world," I say to Zoey as she finally gets to the gate. I let one of the guards open it for her.

"Be safe, me and Kiya are going to get ice cream since you're running away that means you're not coming," I say as she stops walking on the sidewalk, but she continues to walk again. I walk behind her so she stays in my eyesight. I noticed her getting tired.

"And when you get tired don't come back," she stops and looks back at me.

"You getting tired, just come back home and get a snack and a drink," I say as she turns around to face me this time.

"Come on now let's go back home I know you're hungry let's get you a snack," I say as she starts to look at me dragging her suitcase and walking my way she didn't even make it to the end of the street all I can do was just laugh in my mind on how she can't even make it past the street. As she get back to where I was standing outside the gates of our house she try not to make eye contact.

"I'm crying right now Roman just sent me a picture of Zoey with her suitcase trying to run away she barely made it Out past the gates she's so cute, you know she's getting this from you," Michael said showing me and Donnie the pictures while we ma...

"I'm crying right now Roman just sent me a picture of Zoey with her suitcase trying to run away she barely made it Out past the gates she's so cute, you know she's getting this from you," Michael said showing me and Donnie the pictures while we make breakfast.

"Yeah, she is so cute she gets that from Zara," Donnie adds on while flipping pancakes.

"Can you please text Roman you're are okay he been blowing up my phone to check in every hour if you are okay," Michael says showing me the text messages Roman sent to him.