Chapter 31

POV: Zara

As we head downstairs with the girls Donnie walks out to the kitchen to tell Rob what happened last night to inform Roman, while I walk the girls outside to their uncle Damien who was waiting outside his car with sunglasses on and his hands crossed together with a white dress shirt and gray dressed pants on with his gold watch and rings on. His hair was curly like Roman. Both Zoey and Damien runs up to each other, as I saw him smile revealing his dimples again.

I walk Kiya over as she holds my hands letting go and running over to him as he picks her up, hiding both girls in his arm.

"Hey, gorgeous," he says with a smile as I smile back waving my hands.

"Hey, Damien," I say back.

"I'm having them for the whole day, we're going to have so much and we're going to do everything daddy doesn't want us to do," Damien says as he buckles the girls into their different car sits as I hear Zooey scream "yay," As Kiya tries her best to joins her.

"What really... no hey daddy, no bye daddy. I wake up to my kids leaving me with no kisses and  no hugs, not even I love you. I'm hurt my babies don't like me no more," Roman says as he runs up to the car poking his big ass head in the windows as the girls say everything he wanted them to say to him as they kiss him goodbye. He was so dramatic he was acting really hurt, Kiya start to feel bad as she starts crying.

Damien pulls Roman head out the car window and closes the door. I shake my head and laugh at the man Infront of me..

Roman and Damien seemed close like they had his brotherly and playful bond as I watch them talk, I was confused even more now on why he didn't want to tell me about him. He seemed close to Damien than he and Michael were when I got here.

I hear them start talking in French, I think that was because Zoey knew how to speak Italian but at the same time she spoke some French so I was confused why they switched languages mid confused.

Damien gets in the car and drives off and the girls wave at Roman and me as we wave back.

"You and Damien seem like the best of friends," I say looking up at him as he stares into my eyes looking down at me, still standing outside the house.

"We are," Roman says as he places his hand on my chin to look up at him again. What? This man was so confusing who the hell is bestie with their twin and don't think about mentioning them to someone they say they love. 

I point my head out in confusion at what he just said to me, as I smack his large hands out my face.

"How you feeling?" he ask as he leans down to look at me with concern in his eyes.  His voice and his words bring shook my spine making me want to smile but I didn't.

"I'll be okay, I'm gonna go eat breakfast, excuse me, sir," I say as he moves out of my way as I walk past him I take in his scent that always makes me want to collapse.

I wanted to fold but I wasn't not until I got an apology. I deserved better and I knew Roman was a good man for me I really did believe it. He just needed to stop pushing me away.

As I walk close to the dining room to see no breakfast on the table and Donnie sitting down talking to Mr. Rossi. I stop before entering so no one in the room sees me I take a deep breath to think about the pregnancy test I'm about to take soon. 

I scent Roman behind me as he pulls me out my thoughts by puts one of his hands on my waist moving it to my stomach as his other hand does the same. He leans his head on the crook of my neck giving me kisses on my shoulder.

I start feeling butterflies in my stomach as I get nervous again making me blush on the inside I feel myself taking deep breaths.

"I miss you," Roman said in a soft seductive voice as he whispered in my ears slowly rocking both his and mine body side to side as I lean my head on his. As I place my hands on top of his hands that's was holding my stomach tight.

I snap out this moment as I remove his hands that's had a gold watch around his wrist with a pinky ring on. His hand revealed his level in life, witch was high-class and luxury. I step always from him as I turn around to avoid eye contact "I'm sorry this is unprofessional," I say walking away to take a sit at the table.

I didn't see Jessica around like I always do and now Roman is telling me how he miss me yeah this ain't my fist rodeo knowing when a man cheated on me even though me and Roman isn't together anymore.

Someone else's was cooking breakfast she had beautiful gold-brown skin and amazing deep curly long hair she looked to be around Michael's age.

Roman didn't end up joining us for breakfast but Liam and Donnie enjoyed it she cooked more differently than Jessica. Liam was asking me and Donnie about our childhood and how we met.

Donnie told him about everything and how became family, Liam always seemed to enjoy my presence and l loved that and he seemed to enjoy Donnie's as well she was creaking jokes and all.

"So you're the new chef?" I ask the new chief.

"Yes I got the job last night my grandma was the former chef so I got it because of her I used to come here and help her cook so I'm not new to the family," she say with a lovely shy smile.

"Well that's nice, it's good to meet you, I'm Zara by the way."

                                                                      **

"Bitch I'm I pregnant or not?" I ask sitting on the bathroom toilet as Donnie holds the pregnancy test. it's been a long time since breakfast passed and since I didn't have a job to do and that was to watch the kids. Since they were gone this household was empty. The kids had all the personality if you asked me. Since their gone I noticed so much more thing about the house that I didn't the first time.

"Girl can you stop asking, I'm waiting too," Donnie says as she sits on the bathroom floor pulling me out my empty thoughts.

A/N
Y'all think she's pregnant or not?????