Chapter 26

It's been three days since Roman and I had the argument and since then I haven't seen him in a while I've only seen him once he hasn't been coming home for dinner or breakfast

Me and Liam have been going back to working out he has been learning new dance moves and he has been using the time to focus on himself and I loved that for him.

Michael also left home he told me he had a mission he had to complete and he told me how he thinks it was best if he left home for a while.

I got the girl's to dress because today was wash day and I was going to put a protective style in their hair for the next two weeks. For Zoey, I was planning on doing box braids with beads and for Kiya some cute lemonade braid If she can stay still.

It was time for breakfast and it was only me and the girls again for the third day this week, we ate and Zoey went to do some learning while I play some learning songs  for Kiya in my room as I text Donnie.

Soulmate🤞🏾🌎❤️

You don't need his lame ass you just need me (Donnie)

You're right forget his coney ass talking about "it's always something with you" like boy no it's always something with you (me)

Roman funny not gonna lie (Donnie)

He, is one thing he gonna have is the audacity (me) 

I went downstairs with Kiya to grab a snack and that's when I saw Roman

I went downstairs with Kiya to grab a snack and that's when I saw Roman. My heart started beating fast he looked like he's been crying but his eyes also held anger. His eyes were always memorizing his tan skin was full of sweat. He looked like he had just gotten out from working out the mansion had a large gym room. He was wearing this Nike gray short sleeve compression shirt, while he wearing his gray
sweatpants with his gold chain that sat outside of his t-shirt.

"Good afternoon," I say looking at him.

"Good afternoon Zara," he says in a low voice.

Kiya runs up to him as he kneels to her with open hands for a hug, I see a smile on him that I haven't seen in a while and that brought comfort to me just seeing him kissing Kiya all over her face as she starts giggling.