Chapter 20: Room 316

It all happened so fast, one thing led to the next as I heard gunshots being fired from Roman and the people that just drove by

"Come on baby I just got! you can't leave us," I say as I press my hand together tears running down my face. I place shaky hands on his chest as I apply pressure on wound to slow the bleeding.

"Come on baby please, someone fucking help me, " I shout using the rest of my voice to call out for help. I've been screaming for help for two minutes now.

"And don't you dare say 'watch your language' I say looking at Roman and speaking to myself as I hold his chest where he is still bleeding.

"I-I-I love you, Zara," Roman says trying to speak up.

"Someone help me please ," i said screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Help me," I say screaming as tears fall off my face onto Roman face I keep screaming out for help as I start to lose my breath.

I seen a lady and I'm assuming is her husband and a couple of other people run to help me.

"Hey it's all gonna be okay," Roman says trying to reassure me as he's bleeding out.

"Stop speaking please and just save your strength," I say to Roman as I wait for help while still trying to stop the bleeding.

"I'm a nurse ma'am and my husband just called the ambulance I'm gonna need you to keep pressure on it, your doing great." She says as she lifts his head from the ground.

She then places her hands on mine for me to let go so she can keep pressure on it. The other lady comes back to me with a water bottle and a cloth. The nurse opens his white dress shirt to see if the bullet went through.

Shortly after the ambulance came. As I stood in shook, every just happened so slow but fast. The lady told me she was gonna give me a ride to the hospital.

•••

"Umm yes hey I'm looking for Roman Rossi he is my boyfriend he was just shot and a nurse that works here brought him in not too long," I said running up to the front desk.

"Yes Ma'am nurse Patterson brought him, he's in surgery right now I'm sorry but you can wait for him in the waiting room," the front desk nurse says.

I slowly sit down in one of the waiting room chairs as my dress and hands are covered in his blood with no shoes on. My phone was on one percent as I try to quickly text Michael we are at the hospital. I know that Michael would find out which hospital we were at.

After two hours in the waiting room as I'm sleeping, I feel Michael's hands on my shoulder with his mother alongside him.

After a while, his mom started to speak to me and she apologized for how she treated me I don't know what Roman told her but it worked.