Chapter 33

Roman hasn't been home much but like always he makes time for the girls, he's been getting more phone calls and leave home anytime he doesn't spend much time in the home office anymore

For lunch he wanted me to bring Zoey and Kiya over to his office building. As we pull up the guards open the door for me and the girls as I pick Kiya up into my arms while holding Zoey's hand in my right.

The building was so high and big, the windows and the inside décor was so captivating. The Rossi were billionaire's so everything around them felt like I was in a movie.

One of the guards took the girls to the waiting room to color while I head over to the front desk.

"Yes I'm here to see Mr.Rossi," I say to the front desk Lady who was giving me a look in disgust.

"His is in a important meeting do you have an appointment with him?" She asks me with a thick Italian accent as she gives me an attitude.

"No I don't have an appointment but-" I say as she cuts me off.

"Then I'm sorry I can't help with you that unless you have an appointment," the pale skin lady with blonde hair and green eyes speaks.

"Why would he even want to talk to someone like you," she says as she rolls her eyes.

"Excuse me?" I say poking my head out. "Listen here your racist bi-" I say cutting myself off before I punch this classless lady but I remember to be professional. I take a deep breath and try to stay calm.

"Why would he be interested in me," I say in my head mocking her question, why doesn't she ask the tall beast herself, because he seems to be interested in me when he eats my ass from the back. But I wasn't going to say that out loud. Every time this was something someone thought he was too good for me it just made me insecure sometimes, about myself or how I looked was I that ugly, or was he way out of my lead. I mean he was a multi-billionaire and he was very well put together, tall handsome shy in public but nasty in private.

"Well can you just let his assistant know that I'm here"

"Like I said they are finishing up an important meeting so maybe you can come back later when you schedule an appointment." The lady says she passes me the card with a number on it.

"I'm not going anywhere I'll wait I'll call him myself," I say pulling my phone from the back pocket of the mom jeans I'm wearing.

I called Roman phone three times and he didn't answer as I see the lady call someone speaking in Italian.

"Ma'am I think you're at the wrong place," she says standing up from her chair.

"No I think I'm at the right place and I'm not going anywhere," I say as I cross my arms matching her nasty attitude.

"I don't like your attitude ma'am," she says walking up to me as two guards walk up to me.

I hear the lady speak in her language to the guards as they walk up to me.