Chapter 16:

⚠️ Smut ⚠️

After the arrest, Michael ended up staying there for 6 days in jail till the guy woke up from a coma and decided not to press charges

Roman still hasn't talked to me since he found out I was spending time with Michael and I got into a fight looking for him.

It was Valentine's Day and we were up in the sky in the Rossi private jet flying back home for the big fashion show. Kiya stayed home with her grandma, due to Michael's arrest he couldn't leave and Mr.Rossi stayed to clean the mess that was made so it was just Roman, me and Zoey, and Rob. And with us.

"Hey baby comes here I miss you guys," Donnie says as she runs up to us and hugs us. The private car Roman had for us was waiting for Is to touch down. Of course she was outside the car waiting.

We catch up on random thing in the car ride as we head to the penthouse, Roman had us staying at for the period of days we've planned to be in New York. We got something to eat and Donnie and Zoey had a sleepover in one of the rooms.

POV: Roman ******fashion show day******

I got up hearing the girls already up they were singing some type of song.

I got up to them already dress and eating breakfast
"We have to go early to make sure everything runs smoothly and prep for the show, if you need anything let me know, don't forget to be there at 6:30 pm okay boys that's the time it starts and Zoey is coming me with me and Donnie," Zara says trying not to look at me.

She busied herself up with cleaning the counter as she spoke.

I know lately, I have been acting distant but it just hurt doing everything to get Zara in my arms and for me not to even talk to her, This woman was so beautiful and so kind and she just is everything I have been looking for, and it hurts me that After our first kiss she went out that night looking for Michael, I feel like she just playing with my feelings.

As I and Rob got to the show we sat down in the front row they had many people there. Songs started to play as we saw different males and women come to the stage with these amazing designs on, Donnie had talent. After a while I saw a few people coming out with lingerie as they did the choreography Zara designed for them.

As the group left, a new one came out. These designs for more modest, and elegant.

That's when I saw Zoey and Zara walk out in there cute matching outfits as they killed the runway "wow they look so beautiful." I spoke to myself as I lean up just a little from my chair to watch Zara and Zoey kill their segment of the dance.

I got out my phone and started to record their moments, all I can do at the moment was smile and clap my hands as the crowd started clapping their hands. At the end, everyone walked out with the last pieces of outfit to showcase.