Chapter 18:

I was sitting in the dark conner of a man's room

I was sitting in the dark conner of a man's room...ooh, I meant to say one of the men who shot up my house. I have been looking for them and I finally caught one of them I was waiting for him to open the door.

It was 2:45 am as I heard a key turn the door nob and the man enter his penthouse. He turns on a lap
light and sees me in the corner sitting down with my silencer in my hands wearing black leather gloves, as he tries to quickly pull out his knife.

"Wow, that's cute didn't they a least taught not to bring a knife to a gunfight," I say in a calm tone still sitting down.

"Now I'm going to ask you questions if I don't like the answers you going to have a slow painful death," I chuckled as I add on "who I'm I kidding I'm still going to kill either you give me answers or not because you put my wife and kids in danger," I say getting up slowly as he stands still.

I shoot him in the kneecap and quickly kick the knife out his hand as he falls to the floor. I get to tying him up. I got the duck tape and taped his mouth so he doesn't  make any more sounds he start to groan as I step on his knees inflicting more pain. He moves around in pain tied up on his living room floor. I pick him up and place him in a dining room chair and I tie him up again but this time to the chair.

I leave him to go to the kitchen that was open to the dining room as I pour myself a drink of patron. I pull a chair to sit across from him as he struggles to try releasing himself.

"Dal momento che posso dire che non sei quello intelligente che ha inviato il colpo a casa mia" I say getting up to stab him.
(since I can tell your not the smart one who sent the hit out to my house)

After a while of him still not wanting to answer my question I was getting annoyed so I shot him in his lower chest around his lungs.

"Hai due minuti per rispondere prima che il sangue inizi a intasare i tuoi polmoni, posso risparmiarti, so come rimuovere I proiettili" I say removing the tape from his mouth.
(You have  two minutes to answer before the blood start to clog your lungs, I can save you I know how to remove bullets)

"Look man I don't know sent the hit he didn't make himself known I woke up with money in an envelope and a burner phone telling me to meet the team, plus you shot our team leader who gave us the information." He says struggling to talk as blood runs on his shirt from the bullet in his chest.

"Now can you please save me?" The man asked  groaning in pain.

"Yeah about that I lied," I say getting up to put my hands that were covered in black gloves on his mouth as he coughed blood. He tried fighting but that didn't matter much because he was tied up.

I get up to take the glass that I drank on with me as I leave. I put on my black mask before stepping outside his door so no camera catches me.

It was now 5:45 am and I was getting home I took my dress t-shirt off. I got into the house and saw Michael in the kitchen.