Conference

Narrator POV

We follow the SoD and others down as they head towards a conference room. They talk about the recent hack and how it finally broke through and got what it wanted. The problem is that they don't know what it wants. They are also reinforced to figure out how to deal with the virus that was planted. Maggie is walking by and hears the discussion, inviting herself into the room and stays silent until.
"The only countries with this kind of capability are Russia, North Korea, and maybe China."
Maggie then butts in, I guess in hopes to help, by saying, "I'm sorry, that's not correct." She is then questioned.
Only for her to reply, "I'm just the analyst who detected the hack." A man tries to escort her out of the room, only for the SoD to acknowledge her and question.
"Sir, I was just trying to say they hacked your firewall in 10 seconds. Okay. Even a supercomputer with a brute force attack would take 20 years to do that. The signal pattern is learning. It's evolving on its own. And you need to move past Fourier transfers and start considering quantum mechanics." She is once again questioned, causing her to say, "what about an organism? Maybe some kind of DNA-based computer? And I know that sounds crazy..." She is then cut off and escorted out of the room. (I'm gonna skip the police office scene, cause I can...)