Alien Car, Huh

Kat POV

I can't believe I left my fucking notes journal over at my aunt and uncle's house. I sighed as I drove over to their house to pick up the journal. They said they weren't at home, but that Sam was still there as he was partially grounded because he got arrested for trespassing. What is up with him now? I honestly don't know, nor do I want to know. I rolled up at the house to see that Sam's car was gone. I thought they said he would be home. I guess it doesn't hurt to knock on the door. Worse case scenario, I have to come back later to retrieve my journal. I walked up to the front door to knock on it, only for my attention to be pulled away by a rumble of an engine. There was Sam's car pulling into the driveway. "Ok?," I mumbled in confusion. I stood there for a second, waiting for same to come back around towards me. I guess he was taking his sweet time as I was gonna walk towards the car only for me to hear the front door open and I almost get ran over by Sam with his mom's bike.
"Wait, if you're in the house, who's in the car?," I asked. "Alien car, my car seems to be an alien and I think it is here to get me," he said as he rushed past me with his mom's bike and started down the sidewalk as fast as he could petal. "Ok?," I said quietly once again, left in confusion. Only to see out of the corner of my eye to see the car open its door, the driver's seat was empty, I guess the door was open for me to get in? I shake my head towards the car. "No thanks, I got classes in an hour, just go get Sam," I said to the car. The engine rumbled and the door closed. I watched as the car backed out of the driveway and followed after Sam on the sidewalk . "Alien car, huh, sounds like fun," I said with a laugh and walked inside to get my journal. I noticed spilt milk on the floor and Mojo licking it up. Sam really is something huh. I quickly clean up the mess and grab my journal off the island in the kitchen. I head out back towards my car, locking the house up as I leave.
I take one last look to where I had seen Sam and his alien car go off to. I laughed a small bit as I got in my front seat. "Aliens, huh. They're real, that neat," I comment as I start my car.