Hoover Damn Son!

Kat's POV

I saw army men give a salute to the people in front of us. So they're that important, huh.
We were then stopped by a man, and just the attitude coming from him made me say, "Ratman," under my breath. Just the way he presented himself made me think he was cocky and then he really sold it.
"Hey, kid. I think we got off to a bad start, huh?," he put his hand on Sam's shoulder, "you must be hungry? You want a latte? Hoho? Double venti macchiato?"
"Where's my car/where's the car?," both Sam and I said.
"Since when did we have a third one?," the man asked as he looked at me.
"That doesn't answer the question, Ratman," I said, dead starring him.
"Children, I need you to listen to me very carefully. People can die here," the other man started.
"So?," I said, not changing the look on my face, just who it was looking at.
He coughed and continued, "We need to know everything you know. We need to know it now."
"Okay. But first, I'll take my car, my cousin, and my parents. Maybe you should write that down," he started, as I snickered behind him, "oh, and her juvie record. That's got to be gone. Like, forever."
"Come with me. We'll talk about your car," the other man says as he starts to walk away. Sam smiles and then looks over to Mikaela as he starts to follow the man.
"Thank you," Mikaela whispers to Sam. Awe, ain't he just the sweetest.

"All right, here's the situation. You've all had direct contact with the NBEs," Ratman said.
"NBEs?," someone questioned.
"Non-Biological Extraterrestrials. Try and keep up with the acronyms," Ratman said to the man.
I rolled my eyes and mumbled, "maybe I'd you had told us beforehand, we would have known the acronym."
"What you're about to see is totally classified," the other man said. I look up in shock to see another giant robot.
"Wow," I silently said. I could tell I wasn't the only one amazed, everyone else stopped in their tracks.
"Dear God, What is this?," the man, who I learned was the Secretary of Defense, gasped.
"We think when he made his approach over to the North Pole, our gravitational field screwed up his telemetry. He crashed in the ice, probably a few thousand years ago. We shipped him here to this facility in 1934," the other man explained.
"We call him NBE one," said Ratman.
"Well, sir. I don't mean to correct you on everything you think you know, but, I mean, that's Megatron," Sam said to Ratman, "he's the leader of the Decepticons."
"Megatron, huh, he's a beauty. Sucks that he has to be frozen though," I mumbled under my breath, I did notice Mikaela gave me a look though.
"He's been in cryostasis since 1935. Your great-great-grandfather made one of the greatest discoveries in the history of mankind," said black suit man.
"Fact is, you're looking at the source of the modern age, the microchip, lasers, space flight, cars, all reverse-engineered by studying him. NBE one. That's what we call it," Ratman got really close to Sam on that last part, I gave Ratman a dirty look. It also pissed me off that Megatron was a he not an it. Yep, if I get the chance I'm decking this man.
"And you think the United States military might need to know that you are keeping a hostile alien robot frozen in the basement?," the SoD questioned.
"Until these events, we had no credible threat to national security," black suit man said.
"Well, you got one now," said SoD. Well he wasn't wrong.
"So why Earth," said the captain of the army group. I know he introduced himself but I'm bad with names.
"It's the All Spark," Sam answers. Ah, Barricade said something about the glasses leading to the All Spark. It would be funny but terrible and terrifying if the so-called All Spark was in the next room. Then again, knowing my own species and from movies, we can be pretty clueless about things.
"All Spark? What is that?," asked the SoD.
"Well, yeah, they came here looking for some sort of cube-looking thing. Anyways, Mr.NBE One here, AKA Megatron, that's what they call him," Sam said, putting his face close to Ratman. Yeah, give him a taste of his own medicine, I smiled a small bit. I look back towards Megatron, I don't know what it is, but something draws me to the robot. Maybe cause I have never seen anything like him, I'm not sure though.
"Who's pretty much the harbinger of death, wants the Cube to transform human technology to take over the universe. That's their plan," said Sam. I quickly turned back to face Sam, almost giving myself whiplash. Wow, did he get that info from Megatron himself? I guess it's just the small bit of hope in me that thinks everything has a little bit of good in it no matter how bad it is. Kind of hopes that what he said isn't the truth. But what Barricade said, it's most likely is, I wish I could ask Megatron himself that though.
"Are you sure about that?," asked Ratman. Oh no, what I said earlier about the All Spark being in the next room, is most likely correct.
"Yeah," answered Sam.
Sam seemed to have a similar idea to mine, cause he said, "you guys know where it is, don't you?"
"Follow me," said black suit. We followed after the man, but as we got to the tunnel, I stopped and turned to look at Megatron one more time.
I smiled at the frozen mech, "there's a chance that you will be free soon," I said quietly.(little did she know, just because he was frozen, doesn't mean he wasn't conscious) I quickly turned around and caught up with the group.
"You're about to see our crown jewel," said Ratman.
"Carbon dating puts the Cube here around 10000 BC. The first 7 didn't find it until 1913. They knew it was alien because of the matching hieroglyphics on the Cube as well as NBE 1. President Hoover had the dam built around it. Four football fields thick of concrete. A perfect way to hide its energy from being detected by anyone or any alien species on the outside," black suit man said.
"You would hope so, huh," I mumbled, "but with our luck and the help that I gave, we have probably already been breached." I sighed, noticing movement out of the corner of my eye. I look down to see a small robot get reformed by the cube itself. Yep, I'm right.