Giant Hostile Friend

Kat POV

That was Sam was it not and who was with him? What did I just witness? I guess that's what I get for staying late at the lab and deciding to drive around instead of going straight home. I had seen the car that looked like Sam's getting chased by a cop car, so I decided to follow. In return, I witnessed giant alien robots fighting.... Shoot I should do this more often. I watched Sam and them drive off. I remember the yellow bot throwing the other into the electric building. I slowly made my way towards the giant robot left laying in the ditch.
"Your not dead right?," I said, hoping for an answer. He let a groan as a reply, well, at least he's not dead.
"Why were you going after Sam?," I asked, highly doubting I would get an answer. But I think the robot decided to amuse me.
"The boy has the key to find the allspark, something that can aid us in bring back our planet," mr. robot said.
"Key? To the AllSpark?," I question.
"The key to the AllSpark in on the glasses," he said, I could tell he was already done with my questions. He slowly started getting up, only to make it up halfway and almost fall back. He said something in a language I don't understand.
"Are you okay?," I asked, genuinely concerned.
"It's nothing a damn fleshy like you could help with," he growled.
"How would you know that? I could probably fix ya up like your brand new. You never know unless ya try," I said, I honestly wanted to help the robot, but if he was gonna be an ass, I'm gonna be an ass. I swear I saw him roll his eyes.
"Also, if the key to your AllSpark is Sam's grandfather's glasses then you're chasing after the wrong person," I said mostly under my breath.
"Elaborate fleshing," he said, setting himself up once more and getting real close.
"First your name, cause I just been internally calling your Mr. Robot, mine is Kat" I said, as I pointed at him.
He sighed, "Barricade."
"Okay, Barricade, the person you should be going to for the glasses would be me," I said, placing my hand on my chest.
He looked at me, raising what I guess was a brow, "and what makes you think I will believe you."
"Nothing will, you would have to trust me. Or you can continue to chase after the person who doesn't have what you are looking for and never get the item," I said with a cocky smile. I could almost literally feel the doubt coming off of Barricade and him debating whether or not to trust me.
"You better not waste my time fleshling," he threatened.
"I don't plan on it," I said with a small smile, "though first things first, you look like you need a patch up."

I exited out of my car when I got home, I saw Barricade pull up right behind me and park. I turned towards my house, and saw a flash.
I quickly turned around to see these big comets coming to hit the ground, "Barricade, do you know what those are?," I asked.
"Those are some of cybertronian spaceships breaking through the atmosphere," he answered.
"Wow," I whispered in awe.
"Fleshy I don't have the time for you to stare at my enemies in awe, bring me the glasses," he demanded.
"Okay, okay, grouchie butt, I'm going to get the glasses. I understand you have seen things like that a lot, but this is my first time," I grumbled the last bit under my breath. I looked at the comets, well, cybertronian spaceships one last time before I headed into my house.

"Here you are big man," I said, holding up the glasses.
"You have proven your worth, fleshy," he said with pride, as I rolled my eyes. He transformed into his robotic form, and took the glasses from me. He nodded, then transformed back into his car form. I will honestly be impressed if he didn't crush the glasses by doing that.
"Hey, Barricade, you said those ships were that of your enemies. What's going on?," I asked.
"Nothing that concerns you, fleshy," he said.
"Well, I wish you luck Barricade, also if you ever need a place of peace my garage has an empty space," I said with a smile.
"If our plan works, you won't even exist any more human," he said with a cold voice.
"Well, if so, it was nice meeting you and the offer still stands. Also I thought you said your plans don't involve me," I said. He drove off leaving me in what little light my porch lights gave off.
"I would almost hope that your plan would work, but it would be nice to see you once again. Mostly cause you didn't answer my question, arsehole," I sighed with a small smile.
"Well, I got a plane to catch in...," I start to say while checking my phone, "2 hours, I need to hurry."