We Meet Again Shorty

Kat POV

Well, I decided to destress by driving to the Hoover Dam. I was lucky, the problem was not because of someone forgetting to press the power button. No, instead it was because someone forgot to plug something in. I swear, I was so close to throwing someone out the window. Even if it was the third story.

I sighed as I walked on the sidewalk of the dam, wondering how it would feel if I were to just jump. I mean if what Barricade said was true, I was gonna die anyways. Nah, I'd rather die trying to save someone than just die by my hand. I turned around to lean my back on the edge and saw two black cars pass by. Huh. High professional cars. The ones with the hidden red and blue lights. Why were they here? I watch as the two black cars pull over to the side and people come out of them. Huh, what's Sam doing here. I start to turn around to lean over the side of the dam again.
"Wait...," I say quickly looking back at the cars, seeing Sam and that girl again. What are they doing here? I quickly move towards them.
"Sam!," I call out towards him. He turns to see me,
"Kat?," I hear him call back.
"The one and only, what are you doing here?," I asked, but before I can get an answer a man in a black suit comes between us. I look at the man confused, "can I help you?" The man then pulls out this machine and scans me. The machine starts beeping a lot.
"What are you doing?," I ask.
"You're coming with us," the man says as he goes to grab my arm.
I dodge him and ask, "hey, can I at least grab my stuff from my car."
"Like, I'll be happy to cooperate with you, if you let me grab my stuff,"I asked once more. The man glared, but nodded.
"Do not make a scene," he said sternly.
"As long as I get to have my stuff, I won't," I said with a smile as I went to go get my bag from my car.

The car ride was really something. The girl with Sam is named Mikaela. She seems nice and she's pretty, so win-win I guess. I was also introduced to two more people, named Maggie and Glen. Also seemed like nice people.
"So what's the situation we are in?," I asked Sam.
"You'll know soon enough, if anything you should already know," he said with a huff.
"Something to do with the alien car?," I asked.
"It has everything to do with the alien car," Sam said, "they took him from me and everything."
"In a civil way or in a hostile way?," I asked. He sat and thought for a sec.
"Well, it seems like they were hurting him," Sam started.
"So hostile way it was, okay, so no respect for these people, none," I said in a cheerful tone to off-set people. Oh, I was gonna take these people for a ride.