Oh Chris

I knocked on the door in front of me. I wrapped my arms back around my body to try to contain some warmth. The cold rain poured behind me and my wet hair stuck to my face. I knocked again when he didn't answer the first time. I knew he was here.

After a few more moments, he opened the door. I shivered from the cold and he let me in. I threw my arms around his neck and started to cry.

"What are we going to do?" was all I said in that moment. He helped me out of my wet, cold clothes and gave me some of his to wear. He helped me to the couch and covered me with a blanket.

"Please," I started as he turned to walk away. "Stay here with me."

He nodded and came back to the couch. He sat beside me, but I pulled him close. His face buried in my neck as I held his head.

"Chris, it's okay to cry."

"I know, I have been for a while. Why did you come all that way in the rain?"

"I didn't want to be alone anymore. I'm tired of being alone."

He laid his head on my lap and I played with his hair. The tv was on, but neither of us were really paying attention. I couldn't stop thinking about how fast things were coming down.

"Honey left." I said it out of no where. No one else but River and D knew at this point.

He lifted his head and looked in my eyes. "What?" was all he could get out.

Before I could explain any further, I burst into tears. Now it was Chris' turn to play with my hair while my face was in the crook of his neck.

~Earlier that day~

Honey called a band meeting. It wasn't really the time I wanted to talk about band stuff. I just wanted to mourn for Andy.

"Okay, there's no easy way to say this. I'm moving back home. I quit the band."

My jaw dropped. I knew she talked about it but I didn't think it was ever going to happen.

"What? Why?" River asked.

"I just can't do Seattle anymore. I can't wake up each day relying on playing a few shows to be able to eat. It's not reliable. And with all the drugs moving in and with this whole Andy thing-"

"Don't say his name. You don't get to use him as an excuse." I said, gritting my teeth.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. I've made this decision, and I'm not going to change my mind. I'm sorry."

She then turned to me. "Will you come with me?" she asked me.

D and Rivs looked over at me waiting for my response. I looked at Honey like she was crazy.

"Are you kidding? I'm not leaving Seattle!" She looked at me, a bit stunned by my response.

"My band is here. My friends are here. My life is here. My friends need me more than anything else right now. I already ran away from my past, I'm not making a mistake like that again. I belong here. And you sure as hell aren't going to change that."

Before anything else could happen, I got up and walked out of the front door. I started walking, not really knowing where I was going to go. It started to rain half way through my walk. There was only one place I wanted to go.

~Back to the Present~

"I'm sorry you had to deal with that, M. I know those kinds of things aren't easy" he said to me, still holding me against him.

"I'm just so angry and sad and hurt. Why is everything crashing around us? What the fuck is going to happen to Bliss? Even if Honey decided now she wanted to stay, I want nothing to do with her. She's out of the band. She's out of my life." I was so angry at the world. None of this was supposed to happen.

"You know, we could take out some of this frustration and anger out on...

each other."

I pulled away from him and looked him in the eyes. I was confused.

"Chris, what are-"

Pressure on my lips. His hands on either side of my face. His chest pressed against mine.

I didn't realize how much I wanted this until now. My hands flew to his hair, tugging on it lightly. He groaned as I did it, so I kept tugging.

He pulled away for a second and took off his shirt. My hands immediately went to his chest, feeling its chiseled features underneath my fingertips. "God you have an amazing chest" I said to him.

"I bet you have an even better one" he said before moving to kiss my neck. He kissed and bit at my neck for a few moments before I pushed him back.

"Well, let's see" I said with a smirk. I quickly took off the shirt he had given me to wear. His hands immediately grabbed at my breasts. I let out a soft moan as he toyed with them.

I pushed him to lay down on the couch and straddled his lap. I bent down and continued kissing him, grinding on him.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked me.

I smiled down at him. "Yes" was all I said. We stood up and he lifted me off of the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I started kissing him again as he carried me to his bedroom. He dropped me down on the bed.

I immediately started taking his pants down as he stood in front of the bed. I played with him through his boxers for a moment before he told me to stop. I looked up at him worried that he didn't want to do this anymore.

He smiled down at me and leaned down to kiss me. "Lay down for me" he said in my ear.

I crawled back on the bed and laid in front of Chris. He began kissing my lips, then my neck, trailing farther down to my breasts and then my stomach.

He pulled my pants down and threw them somewhere in the room. He placed a soft kiss above my panty line.

"Chris, please" was all I could squeak out.

He smiled up at me before pulling my panties down and throwing them as well.

"Chris!" I yelled as I felt his tongue finally come into contact.

"Fuck, do that again" he growled at me.

"Oh god, don't worry, I'm going to yell your name all night long" I said, throwing my head back and tugging on his hair.

And I sure did yell it all night long.