Jealousy

Eddie and I sat on Chris' couch catching up on the time we were apart. It felt weirdly like no time had passed at all even though my life was completely different. 

"So you're in a band? What do you guys do?" He was so curious about what my life had been like. He said his hadn't changed that much. I wonder if Beck was still around.

"Well we do what any band does, we play music" I said jokingly to him. How do you answer a question like that?

"I'm excited to be part of a new band. I think Seattle can be a good change for me."

I smiled at him saying this. Seattle was great, but you couldn't let it eat you up. If you weren't paying attention, it would. 

"I think Beck will like it up here. She was really excited to see you in that interview a while back. It was so awesome but also so shocking" he said looking down at his hands.

My heart broke a small bit. So Beck was still around. Maybe that's good though. I didn't need to go back to being in love with Eddie. I placed my hand on his hand and he looked up at me.

"Eddie, I'm really sorry for leaving. I just needed a change. You and Beck were getting serious and I didn't want to get in the way of anything. She wanted me to back off a little, so I did" I finished with a weak smile. He looked at me with confusion.

As he went to say something, the door swung open. I was relieved to see Chris and smiled up at him. He walked towards us with a small smile.

"Hey you two, you've been in here for a hot minute. Coming back out?" he asked us. 

"Yeah, we're definitely coming back out. We were just catching up" I answered. 

"Yeah, could we have a few more minutes?" Eddie asked Chris. I didn't really want to talk about the Beck thing, but I knew Eddie couldn't just not know. He deserved to know.

Chris looked at Eddie and then to me. "I don't think so" Chris said. I looked at him with a bit of confusion but not for long. He walked over and picked me up, placing me over his shoulder.

"You've had enough alone time with my woman, buddy. She's mine now" Chris said jokingly. I laughed and smacked Chris' back. He turned to take me outside.

I looked up and saw a sad look on Eddie's face. I smiled at him and prompted him to come outside too. He smiled weakly at me and got up from the couch.

We sat around the fire again, Chris placing me on his lap once more. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was jealous. Was Chris jealous of Eddie?

-later that night-

After everyone had left, Chris and I cleaned up the mess. Eddie helped clean a little, but I insisted he shouldn't. He was the guest here after all. 

"I'll show you to your room" I said to Eddie, turning to the hallway. He smiled at me and followed me down the hall. I showed him his room and asked if he needed anything. 

"I don't think so, maybe a goodnight hug though" he said with a smirk.

I laughed at him but gave him a hug anyway. He held me tight and didn't let go right away.

"I promise I'll be here in the morning" I said jokingly. But he didn't let go in that moment either.

"I don't believe you. I can't guarantee that's true" he said, his face buried in my shoulder. After a few minutes standing there, I told him I needed to get to bed too. He gave me a soft smile and a gentle "goodnight."

I walked to Chris' room and saw him already there. It looked like he was sleeping already, his shirtless body just barely covered by the blanket. I bit my lip as I looked at him. 

I took my clothes off except for my shirt and slid into the bed next to him. I laid there for a moment before I heard Chris stir next to me.

"So, did you tell him we're not really dating?"

I looked over at him. His eyes were still closed and I wasn't sure if I should respond.

"No," I started. "I didn't tell him anything like that. I told him about my band and how awesome it was to know everyone here. I told him I missed seeing him everyday. He told me him and Beck are still together. That's all we talked about." 

As soon as I was done talking to him, I felt his lips on mine. He pulled back and looked me in my eyes, his hand softly caressing my face.

"Why didn't you tell him we aren't really together?" he asked.

"I didn't want to-" before I was even done talking his lips were on mine again. 

We rolled on the bed so I was straddling him. I grinded down on him while we kissed. He let out a soft groan when I did.

I smiled into the kiss and did it again, taking control of the moment. Before I could make my next move, he flipped us over so he was on top. 

"Oh no," he said, "I'm in charge here, got that?"

I nodded my head at him saying that and he smiled in response. "Good girl."

His lips moved from mine to my neck, biting and sucking at the skin there. I bucked my hips up against his. He grabbed my hips and pinned them down on the bed. He looked me in the eyes and said "remember, I'm in charge. I determine your pleasure tonight."

Before I could respond, Chris grinded against me. My head flew back at the sudden feeling and he took that opportunity to kiss my neck again.

He slowly moved down and took my shirt off of me. He kissed my chest and sat back up.

"You're so beautiful, and you're all mine" he said as he slowly thrust into me. I moaned loudly in response. He held the back of my head as he moved slowly. 

"All mine" he repeated looking me in the eyes. He stopped suddenly and demanded, "say it."

"I'm all yours" I said softly to him. He started to move again. 

"Again"

"I'm all yours" I said louder than the first time. 

"Fuck, again" he demanded, moving faster and hard than before.

"Chris! I'm all yours!" I yelled as loud as I could.

After we had both hit our highs, we laid together trying to catch our breaths. Chris pulled me as close to him as possible and held me gently. My head placed on his chest, listening to his heart beat as we relaxed together. 

"I hope Eddie didn't hear any of that," I said slightly embarrassed. Before I drifted into a comforting sleep, still wrapped in Chris' arms, I heard Chris say softly but sternly:

"I hope he did."