Oh, Eddie

So there we sat, for hours probably, truthfully telling each other everything.

"I'm sorry to lie to you Eds, but Chris and I were never dating" I said to him. He gave me a strange look and I continued talking.

"I was dating a woman named Honey. She was our guitarist that left when Andy passed. She was a wonderful person when we were together, but she kind of wrecked everything for a while. During our time together, we were scared what the public would think. So I pretended to date Chris. It got our band publicity in the process, so it wasn't a bad thing."

"So you guys were just friends?" he asked me. I blushed at that, thinking of the night Eddie definitely heard us.

"Well, friends that occasionally hooked up. We were both just so lost after the Andy thing that we turned to each other. But Chris is my best friend, that's how it's meant to be, and that's how it will forever be. He did start getting jealous somewhere in there, when you came along I think it was." I laughed when I said that. Remembering how protective he got and how dumb I was for not seeing in that moment that he loved me.

I looked over at Eddie and he was smiling at me. "Yeah, you're kind of bad at seeing when someone loves you."

"Oh and you're better? Come on Vedder, you read my notebook!" I said punching is arm playfully. He laughed at that and shook his head. "Yeah you might have a point there. Speaking of that, want to hear something I wrote?" I enthusiastically nodded my head and he went to grab his guitar.

"Okay, you're not allowed to laugh at me, got it?" I nodded my head again and he began to sing.

When he finished, he looked in my eyes for a reaction. I was stunned.

"Eds, that was beautiful" I said, putting my hand to my heart. He set the guitar down and scooted closer to me.

"Well, it's for you, Ems."

That's when it hit me.

You don't have to stray two oceans away

"You used some of my lyrics in your song?" I said, but it came out more so like a question. He smiled as a response and a single tear fell from my eye.

"Eds, I had no idea you felt that way. I'm so fucking sorry for leaving you" I said before throwing my arms around his neck and crying into his chest. He held me there tightly.

I suddenly knew in that moment exactly what I wanted. What I needed.

I pulled back and looked Eddie in the eyes. He wiped the few tears from my face and let his thumb graze my bottom lip.

"Eddie," I whispered to him. "Make love to me."

He smiled and leaned forward. "Gladly," he said before kissing me passionately. My hands flew to his hair and tangled in his curls. He gently laid me back on the bed and hovered over me, still kissing me with intense passion.

He pulled away for a moment and just looked at me. He smiled brightly and said, "you don't know how many nights I dreamt of this." I turned my head and blushed at his words, Eddie took this opportunity to kiss my neck.

"God, think about how many people saw you in this dress tonight. All of them wanting to be with you, but only I'm lucky enough for that."

His words turned me on more. I bucked my hips up against his, receiving a deep groan from him in response. I reached for the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. My hands ran over his muscley chest, loving every inch.

He reached for the bottom of my dress and helped me out of it, leaving me in just my tights.

"Miss Emelia, no bra? How promiscuous" he joked at me. I laughed at his words but gasped at the new sensation. He had taken the opportunity to attach his mouth to my breast. I tangled my hands in his hair again as he sucked and nipped at my skin.

As he played with my chest, his hands worked at getting my tights and panties down. He threw them across the room and moved further south. I could feel his breath on my thighs as he got closer.

He gave my clit a gentle kiss before giving it a long, hard lick. I threw my head back in ecstasy as he worked his magic. He reached up and held on of my hands as he did it. It was better than I had ever imagined.

He slowly moved back up to my mouth and kissed me hard. I was a moaning mess at this point, hoping the neighbors didn't hear. I pulled back from him and looked at his face.

"Eddie, please" I begged him. He smirked at me saying that and sat up to take his pants off. My eyes widened at the sight of him, like a dog that had just seen a ham bone for the first time. I needed him more than I had ever needed anyone.

He laid back on top of me and held one of my hands. He positioned himself in front of me, but stopped before he moved. "Are you sure, Ems?" he asked, looking me in the eyes.

I gave him a gentle kiss and nodded my head. "I've never been more sure, Eds."

He smiled and then slowly entered me. He was achingly slow with the first few thrusts. He started to pick up speed and I couldn't contain myself anymore. "Fuck, Eddie!" I yelled into the air. He grunted in response and kept his pace.

"Harder, please Eddie" I whined at him. He looked me in the eyes and slowed his thrusts.

"Oh, you want me to fuck you? Is that what you want?" he asked, teasing me even more.

"Yes, please fuck me Eddie!"

He immediately picked up his pace, thrusting harder and faster than before. He tightly grabbed my thigh, his nails slightly digging into the skin.

"You're mine now" he said in between moans. All I could do was nod my head.

"I want to hear you say it" he said to me, his eyes dark with lust.

"I'm all yours, Eddie!" I yelled in response.

"Fuck, so good for me. Say it again. Say you'll belong to Eddie Vedder forever." I could tell he was getting close by the things he had said. This was so much better than I had ever imagined.

"I belong to Eddie Vedder!" I yelled, reaching dangerously close to my high.

"Eddie, I'm getting close" I could barely get the words out.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum all over me. I want to feel you do it" he demanded. As soon as he said those words, my body released an earth shattering orgasm. I thought I was going to lose my voice from how loud I had yelled in that moment.

Eddie then reached his high too, pulling out and cumming on my leg. He then collapsed on top of me.

He gave my neck slow kisses as we lay there, trying to catch our breaths together. He then got up and grabbed a towel he had planned to use for the shower and cleaned me off with it.

He pulled back the covers and turned off the lights. He helped me under the blankets and pulled me close to him.

"Better than you day-dreamt?" he asked as he held me. I looked up at him with confusion.

"Oh come on, Ems. You think I didn't know about you thinking about me in the shower? You think I didn't do the same about you?" I blushed hard at his words. He leaned down and kissed my nose gently.

"Let's get some sleep, my little ocean" he said to me softly. I smiled at his words.

"I love you," I said to him, on the brink of sleep.

"I love you too, baby," he whispered to me.

I suddenly sat up with wide eyes. "Oh my god, Chris is in the next room!" I said remembering Chris was still here, and definitely heard all of that. Eddie chuckled beside me and pulled me back down to him.

"It's okay," he started, giving the top of my head a kiss. "Now Chris and I are even."