7- Lucky Charms Belong in Ceral Not in the Field.

Rose and I were finally twinning with our matching face painting and tattoo an we were being loud and crazy. We talk about anything and everything. The sugar was still in my system and I was still taking louder and my usual self. But I loved the feeling of being able to talk so freely, and Rose was enjoy my crazy outburst like usual.

Like promised and Birdy and Hope came back 10 minuets later with their snacks and drinks. Rose and I where so coughs up in our conversation that when Birdy dropped the water bottle on my lap I screamed a little. She scared the shiit out of me I was not expecting a sneak attack by a water bottle.

"Sorry Jasmine I didn't mean to scare you, it sli- IS THAT A FACE TATTOO!!!" Birdy was cut short by Hopes. I guess Hope didn't approve of my way of showing school spirit.

"Jasmine what are you thinking. You know your parents are going to ground you when they see you. They expect stuff from Rose but not from you." Hope said in a somewhat angry voice.

"Don't worry Hope. I have makeup wipes in my bag. She can wipe it off before she walks in to her house. Then we will all be saved from her parents lecture." Like usual Birdy came to the rescue. She seems to always find a way in helping out in any situation.

"Thank god. I was really hoping we could still have our girls night. If they would see her like this they would not let use do it for a month." Hope's scolding face turned to her normal face. They sat back down and started to eat their snacks.

You may be think 'its just face paint and temporary tattoo, it wash off'. Trust me when I say this: my parents are extremely overprotective and strick. They feel like something like this, not only makes me look bad, but them look bad as well.

They are well known in town for being huge contributors, good thing for me not many know I'm their daughter. So that helps me stay out if the lime light for the most part. But they still do everything in their power to prevent me from doing anything 'stupid' and or 'embarrassing'. If they would see me like this, face painted and suffering from sugar high, I would be grounded for at least a month.

We sat in the bleachers talking about what we're going to need for the sleep over. We came to the conclusion that we're going to the store and buy some junk food after the game. My house had little to no junk food, and a sleep over calls for tons of junk food.

Five minutes later the players started to come out of the locker room ready for the second half. I noticed that our team seemed to just a bit more upbeat than the other one. We were winning 1-0, giving our team a moral boost.

Justin was in middle of the huddle, and as far as I can tell he was giving them pointer to the players. He might be a douchh bag most of the time, but he was a great team captain.

Our school soccer team has improved greatly since he took tittle of team captain. I might not like him but I will admit he is a good addition to the team. Wow that sugar must still be in my system, if I'm saying this willingly.

The reff blew the whistle warning the players that second have has about to start the players took their spots on the field. Justin kneed down on one knee and lowered his head.

I had never noticed him do this before. I know a lot of players do this before each game and before each half. But I would of never taken Justin as a religious guy. But you know what they say 'never judge a book by its cover'.

The reff blew his whistle officially starting second half. Just got up and ran his fingers troughs the grass before drawing a cross. But this was followed by an even more shocking thing.

"THE NEXT GOAL IS FOR MY LUCKY CHARM" Justin yield out to the sideline in the direction where we where sitting. Rose instantly jabbed me with her elbow and gave me a wink.