32- First Come First Serve

"Since you were the first to come down you have the honor of naming the puppy." He handed me the cutest puppy I've ever seen. It's was sooo fluffy.

"It's adorable. What breed is it." I know for a fact that it's a mix breed, maybe a poodle of some kind.

"That's the thing we don't know what he is. My coworker has a poodle and one day she appeared pregnant. He knows that his neighbors have Labradors and the other has a golden retriever. So those are the possible dad. But he's not sure which one it is. But he thinks it might be the golden retriever since the puppies all look extra fluffy and curly and the color of their coats." He went to the fringe and poured himself a cup of water.

"Wait those this mean that he's going to be big." I got a bit scared of that. I knew that they are not all bad but I can still be scared.

"Yeah but not too big. We know you are a bit scared of big dogs, so we thought he could change that." My mom came over and patted him on the head.

"I will train him to be the best dog ever." I hugged him closer.

"So what's are you going to name him." dad asked

I looked down at the cute puppy and thought of all the possible names. It needs to be cute but not too cute since he's going to be a big dog. Big dogs deceiver a big dog name, even if they are cute and fluffy

"Hello parents. What is she naming." He slowly walked into the kitchen.

"The puppy." Mom answered as she pointed to the fur ball.

"I always wanted a dog but I never though we would get one. I always though we would be a Golden Retriever but never thought he would get a tiny fluffy dog. And why does she get the say on his name" He went over and petted him.

"She was the first to come down. First come first serve." Dad joked.

"But she's going to give him a girly name. I know he's going to be tiny and fluffy but that doesn't mean he has to have a girly name." He wen to grab him.

"Well if you would of came down earlier you would of heard that he is a possible Golden Retriever poodle mix, so he's actually going to be big. So I don't think a cute name will fit him. How about this, Jasmine choose two or three possible names and Jesse can choose the final name." Dad suggested.

"Deal." Jess and I said at the same time.

I looked at the puppy and though of possible names.

"How about Spartacus, Maximus, Thor, Loki, Floki, Ragnar, Tyrion, Jon, Tobias, Peeta, Haymitch, Thomas, Stefan, Damon, Enzo or Stiles." He never said I could choose more than three.

"Jazz he said three, not a full cast of names. You just came up with those just now. How?" He was dumbfounded.

"I just choose my favorite characters. I could of continued but that would of been too much." I love too many things.

"I like Maximus, Max for short. But I also like Ragnar and Haymitch, cuz they are some cool guys. Damn but I also like Jon and Floki. Why couldn't you just choose tree names. Now you have me debating names." I just laughed.

"I like Maximus and Ragnar. There I narrowed it down." Dad was always the tie breaker.

"Mom what do you think." mom always has the final say on most things.

"You know I've never seen that Vikings show, so I say Maximus. Max for short." Mom doesn't like 'violent' shows or movies.

"Maximus it is. Little Max." I looked at the puppy in my hands he was already falling asleep in my arms.