61- Your Chariot is Here

"Jasmine you will do awesome. We have your back come Wednesday." Dylan said before leaving the table. We were all finishing up cleaning our trash since the bell had rang. 

"But we will need actual help. We need to make grades if we want to continue playing." Xavier said as he zipped up his backpack. 

"Oh yeah geometry is kicking my but and I know a few others in the team that are also suffering with it too. And a few of us made the mistake of taking chemistry, and now they are barely passing. I warned them not to take it but noooo no one listens to me." Jay said to me as he texted away. 

"Oh Jasmine can help you guys for sure, she is saving me with math. If she can help me she can help anyone." Rose raved. 

"I don't know about everyone, I love my team but some of them are your typical dumb football players. Why do you think Dylan and I are here instead being with them. I can only take a limited time with them. But any help you can give them will be huge." Adam spoke up. 

"Justin is also helping right?" Birdy asked

"Yeah I will also be helping, which will be interesting to say the least." He told us. 

"Oh it definitely will be. I can't wait to see the out come of all this. I can tell it will be a good out come, if and only if no drama is started." Birdy loved people watching and studying social interactions.  

"Jasmine is not capable of starting drama. And if any drama does spark I will be there." Hope stepped in. 

"And all of us will be there as well. We got her back, we have no other option she already wined over our hearts." Keith smiled at me. 

"Okay guys lets remember she is taken. Right?" Bradley looked between Justin and me. I can feel everyones eyes on me. 

I knew that Justin was keeping quite, giving me the option to say what I was comfortable with. 

"Yes and no. It is complicated." I can feel my face heating up. 

"Guys lay off her. All you need to know is that you will have to deal with me if you try anything funny." Justin told them in a joking but stern voice. 

"I didn't mean it in that way, but its true. Jasmine you have officially made friends out of us." Keith explained.  

"Well thanks guy you guys are awesome. I have a long way to my class so I will catch you guys later." I turned away and made my way to the door. 

"Wait I will walk with you." I herd Jay from behind. 

"I know I might come of as a party animal but just want you to know that I know my time and place. I know this whole social status change is drastic and might be scary, but you can count on me if you need anything. I know my way around all of it and I have connection everywhere. I can help you out in anyway I can, and before you ask no I don't want anything in return." I was shocked but I recovered quickly 

"I've learned over the years to never judge a book by its cover, especially guys. I don't know why guys insist in putting up a front. But I am pretty good at reading people vibe. And Jay I can tell you are one of the good ones. But that doesn't mean you don't want something in return." I want to know what he meant by his last sentence. 

"Like I said I know the ins and out of high school life and I learned that most often people only do thing if they gain something from it. I on the other hand do things for the greater good, as cheese as that might sound. I can tell that our social group will greatly improve if you join it. But I also know that you are not used to it all so it will become over welling if you are thrown in to the deep in. I can easily help with that, just like you are an expert when it comes to the school stuff I am an expert in the social stuff." Jay was excited.