12- You didn't agree but you also didn't disagree

"Final right turn. My house is at the very end of the street." Justin's voice snapped me back in to reality.

Let me tell you his house was huge. My house was big but not as big as this. Our city is known for it lavish houses, so I'm used to seeing big house, but this one took my breath away. It's gigantic and beautiful.

"Wow your house is... Wow" I couldn't even find a proper world to describe it.

"Yeah I know. It's gets to over whelming sometimes though. It's pretty and all, but it's to big for just my parents and I." Justin voice held some sadness in it as he fiddled with his phone.

I drove into the long drive way and rounded a fountain. There was five garage doors. I was about to ask which one he used, but before I was able to ask him the third garage door opened.

Justin had pressed a remote control clicker in his phone. I waited for it to slowly open. Rose parked the Camero next to the fountain. I can faintly hear the song Shut Up and Dance being blasted in my car. I looked out the window and saw them singing and dancing.

"You can just park it in there. There is a red light on the wall that indicates you when you are a safe distance from the garage door." Justine was gathering his as he told me.

"You need an inductor to help you park." I asked playfully as I drove in carefully keeping my eye on the light.

"No it's not that." He laughed "These garage doors are very sensitive. If there is anything within three feet of the garage door it will not open or close. My dad had these indicators installed on all five doors to make life easier. Trust me it was horrible trying to figure it out before they got installed." I saw the red light flash and put the car on park. I took the keys out of the ignition and handed them to him.

"So how did I do." I really wanted to know if I got the seal approval. I don't know why but I just did. Who doesn't like proving people wrong.

"Surprisingly, you did extremely well. You won major points when you said you knew how to drive stick. I can't believe none of the guys on the team knew and you of all people did. Plus you did smooth gear changes and brought no harm to my transmission. So over all an A+." He grabbed his bag-pack and step out. I took this as a sign and did the same.

"Well thank you. Its nice to know I didn't waste my weekends in the track in driving lessons for nothing." I looked around at the garages next to us, and once again I was blown away.

He had a yellow Chevy Corvette Z07 in the second garage and a red Porsche Cayman GT4 in the fourth garage.

"Wow" I slowly made my way to the Corvette. I was almost to scared to approach it fearing I would scratch it. But my inner grease monkey was drawn to it.

"That my dad's," he said pointing at the Corvette "and the other one is my mom's." He said pointing over to the Porsche. His voice held no amusement he said it like it was was no big deal.

"Your dad drives a limit editions Z07 and your mom drives a Cayman GT4. Oh my god I'm impressed." My mom refused to learn how to drive a manual. She also refuses to get behind a wheel of any sports car. I guess you can say I got my grease monkey genes from my dad.

"Your impressed, I'm impressed!! I can't believe you know the name of them. Girls just think they are Lamborghini because they look fast." He laughed

"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I don't know about cars. Why do people always think we know nothing about cars." I said in a slight mad tone.

"Whoa whoa I was not judging you. I am truly impressed. You're the first girl that knows how to drive stick and actually truly knows about cars. My mom owns the Cayman but she does not call it that, she simply calls it a Porsche. I always correct her but she says there is no difference. Clearly you know their is a difference" Once I herd that he was telling the truth I cooled down a little.

"Oh Uhm why do you have two extra garages if they are empty." I quickly changed the subject to cover up my embarrassment. That and I was curious to see what the first and fifth garage are used for.

"We do use them actually. The Mercedes G wagon is at the shop because it needs maintenance, that one is normally parked in the first garage . And they're out of town right now so they took the Tesla since it's a "smoother ride", that one gets parked  in the last garage." Once again his voice was like he was saying nothing out of the ordinary.

"Your kidding right. You're the people that drive around the city in baadasss cars. I've been obsessing over your family's cars forever, and you've been the one behind the wheels the whole time." I was shocked. These cars are worth a fortune an he has the luck to have them at his finger tips. I would switch places with him in a heartbeat.

"Well I don't drive them around town. I drive the Cobra most of the time. I only driven the others a few time, only when it's need. I will always stick to my muscle cars. All American muscle for me." He walk, the best he could with his boot, to the wall and hung up his key on a hook next to the garage door. I was still obsessing over the beauty of the cars in front of me. I can send hours just studying every deal in each car.

"JASMINE!!!! Stop drooling over the cars and lets go it's almost 6 and we still need to go to the store remember." Rose was yelling from the passenger seat of my car.

"I'M GOING" I yelled back. I turned to Justin "Ok see yeah I need to get going before Rose gets anymore crazy with me." I took one last look at the cars. Justin slowly made his way towards me.

"Bye. Thank you for the ride, You're a life saver. Oh don't forget, I will be waiting for a race with Ghost Rider." Justin said with a smirk when he referred to me as 'Ghost rider'.

"No problem it was no big deal. Ghost Rider never agreed to a race." I though it was a joke when people said that Justin wanted to meet and race Ghost Rider.

"You didn't agree but you also didn't disagree." His tone of voice was serious, he truly wanted to race me.

"Ok well I disagree. We all know that you will win the race hands down. I Love my SS, but it has nothing on your Cobra. If I had a Z28 or ZL1 then maybe it would be a fair race. So as of right now Ghost Rider will stay a ghost." I walked away from him and out of the garage.

I made my way to my car where I could see Rose and Hope arguing. I'm pretty sure they are arguing on who is going to sit in the back. They always have this fight when they ride in my car.

"That's true sportsmanship. A good player always takes into consideration their strengths and weaknesses as well as their opponents. I applaud you on that Jasmine, but A RACE WILL HAPPEN!!!" He yelled back when I was about half way to my car.

Justin was crazy competitive and I have no duet he will stop at nothing until we race. Maybe giving him a ride today was not such a great idea. I let him see my inner grease monkey and sparked more interest in racing me.

Ghost Rider will not be a ghost for long. Which means I will not be a ghost as well. I will have no choice but to come out of the shadows and face high school hierarchy.