42- You Know The Drill

The game ended with the final score 6-0, ended with no further problems from either teams. Coach had sent Zack home before the last few minutes allowing for some less tense environment. When the game ended everyone shock hands and our players went to where the injured player was and shock his hand as well. Coach always thanks the players and coaches after the game and checks in with any injured player to see if he can aid in anyway. He's a strong believer of good sportsmanship, even if he's in the loosing end.

"Can the teams and supporters please move to field one for the awards ceremony. Thank you." A guy not so politely asked while we were packing up.

"That's Jim. Like I said not a people person." Justin whispered in my ear so no one could hear.

"I see that. It was like it would of killed him to say please or at least say it in less hostile tone." I whispered back while trying to hold back a laugh.

"Jasmine how are you feeling?" Mom asked as we walking to the field.

"Good like nothing happened. Sun isn't blinding and the ringing in my ear has stopped." I smiled at her. My head still hurt a tiny bit but not too much to complain.

"That's good to hear. Just making sure I wouldn't want you driving if didn't feel good. I still think you shouldn't drive today." She was supper protective, at times over barring.

"Dad we need your input. I say I'm good to drive but mom says no. No ringing in my ear or light sensitivity." Dad was protective in his own way, but also made sure not to baby us.

"Only one way to find out, you know the drill. But let's make it two just to be sure." He smirked knowing this was his fool proof way to check if I was lying.

"Justin can you hold my chair and step back a bit please." I handed my chair sand smiled at his confused face as he took three steps back.

"Philip I don't think she should be doing this after being hit in the head." There she goes again worrying.

"Scarlett she's fine she knows her limits. Plus she's done way more before, two is nothing for her. Right Jasmine?" Dad questioned me while also stepping out to give me space.

"I've done four then two, so six. A record of six, I would of done more but ran out of space." I looked out to the space I have and calculate my moves.

I get a running start and do two cartwheels and a forward roll. Perfectly straight and smooth, I remember my instructor always complimented on my form. I stand up and twirl around perfect on the my tip toes and smile brightly at my dad. Like always he has his hands up for high fives. I walk over give him a double high fives. I can see out of my concern of my eye that Justin stood there dumb founded.

"Gymnastics for the summer when I was 9 I think. Only moves that I learned and mastered, oh and the splits does where painful to master. But too much of a klutz to continue." I explained as a walked over to collect my chair.

"Once again is there anything you can't do. My God. I can barely manage to do a basic forward roll and I can't even spring back up after. That was smooth." He was soo shocked he was rooted to the spot I left him. Once he saw us walking away like nothing had happened he finally moving.

"She sucks at tennis. Which is funny since I was a player during high school. Only for two years though, since they cut it from lack of funds. Everything else she's good at. And apparently she's so good she can do flips and tumbles after being hit in the head." My mom smiled with pride. She might be concern about my safety most of the time but she never stopped me from exploring different sports, even if they were a bit extreme.

"Well thanks Mom I actually thought I was decent at tennis. I guess I won't be doing summer lessons anymore." I joked.

"Ha as if. You made us promise and even sign a paper that said we will never make you take tennis lessons. Jesse even went as far to added he will not step foot in a tennis court." Dad caught my lie.