62- He Won't Comeback

Jesse and I make our way to the main hall that lead to the master conference room. I never understood this building to be honest, I knew it was the club house but it had so many uses. I never fully explored it. Not that I could, it was off limits to outside guest and needed an access key to enter specific areas.

Its mainly used as a conference room but that was weird since they have additional buildings that have class rooms that are about the same size as the master conference room. But the clubhouse also houses the premier level lockeroom and boy and girls golden level lockerooms. Their individual lockers were large enough to hit a small human if they wanted to. They straight up look like professional locker rooms. 

The younger and lower ranked teams didn't have their own designated locker rooms but they did have a giant shared locker room with smaller lockers where they can keep a few things. They mostly resemble what you would expect to see lining a high school hall. Over all, It was a building housing the locker rooms with a conference room thrown in.

We walk in the conferences room and unlike last we wrre here, tables and chairs are set up more like a class room. The projector screen is also down with the pirates logo projected on it. But the main difference was that the room was mostly full with players, well technology right now they are considered students since its with in school hours but that's beside the point, and some additional staff.

Like I've said before I've come to know most of the people that make up part of this club and academy. I might not know everyone's name but I do recognize their faces. I look over to Jesse and see him scooping the area. I did notice that it seems like most of the staff was sitting near the front and towards the right. I can also see that Coach is sitting in the first table on the right that is facing the others and is actually placed at an angle. There is also another on the left side that was also at an angle and facing the crowd.

"I need to go sit on the left side near the front since I'm the team captain and his fellow team mate. Hopefully soon to be ex team mate. But I will to sit near the middle where most likely you will be sitting at but I'm not sure since you have an official title. You might want to check in with Coach. You got this, just breath through it." Jess gave me a side hug before making his way to his seat.

I take a deep breath and make my way towards Coach. I can feel my heart starting to race.

"Hey Coach, where do yo out want me." I was praying that he would say anywhere but I knew that wasn't going to be the case.

"Oh hey Jasmine I'm glad you could make. I know your going to hate this but I need you to sit in front in the middle. You are a key witness and a victim to certain extent. I'm sorry but like before if anything if this gets to be too much you can stop at any time. I don't want to push you too much and we have enough on him to expel him twice over. Go now and you can sit next to the open seat next to Jesse. Oh and here is your ID and key fob, you officially have the title of assistant coach and have access to basically everything. And if you need to step out at any point you have access to the my office that is connected to main locker room." He pulls the ID and key out of his jacket pocket before giving it to me.

"Thanks Coach it's okay I will try my best not to get to that point but if it does you know where to send the search party." I gave him a smile at my failed attempt of a joke. 

I walked over to the chair and sat causing Jess to turn around and having a surprised look. 

"Wait you were allowed to sit here?" He gave me a raised eyebrow. 

"Yeah I guess my role as a key witness is ranked higher than being an assistant coach. When is this thing going to start anyways?" I looked at my phone to check the time.