9-A Grease Monkey Impressive

"Guys I need to help clean up the food stands. It should take max 10 minuets. I will text you when I am done so we can meet up in the parking lot." Hope made he way to the food stand.

She said she was going to 'help' but we know she is going to give orders. She's the captain and can pretty much make anyone do anything for her. But she never abuses her power, it's quite funny how all the little freshman are scared of her.

"Ok while Hope barks her orders, how about we just wait here in the bleachers. Everyone is leaving so we won't fight through the crowd. And plus we get a few more looks at the cute soccer players." Rose always had a thing for soccer jocks. And she will do anything to her eyes on them.

"We should make a list of the things we are going to need for our sleep over. Don't think we forgot about it, Jasmine there is no way you will get away without giving us full details of what happened." Birdy always had to remind us of everything. She seems to have a brains that was able to keep track of every single detail. It's was very impressive to say the least.

"BIRDY!!!! there you are. We need you ASAP. Someone was smart enough to lock the ASB room and left the keys inside the room. There is no way in and Mr. Steelman is no where to be found." Some guy came rushing up to us. He was was a junior that was a member of ASB.

"Ugh really. Thank god Mr. Steelman gave a spare key. I bet it was Nick he was the last one there before I left. He always does this, it the second time this month." Birdy stood up and looked true her purse for the keys.

"I will be back I just need to open the door for them." She left murmuring to the guy on how Mr. Steelman should fire Nick.

"OMG look at number 10 he is supper cute. He looks familiar though." Rose was checking out the other time as they packed up to leave. I locked over an and I noticed the guy she was talking about.

"It's Robby. Remember the guy that came to my cousin's surprise party dresses as super man. He is one of my cousin's best friends. He is a midfielder for his high school." I knew Robby since I was in pre-K. We were in the same classes up to 2nd grade. I moved here after 2nd grade, but I keep in touch through my cousin. I see him every time I visit my cousins, you can say we are friends.

"Jasmine how could you keep him hidden. I would be proud to say I know a guy as hot as him." Rose was having a fangirl moment.

I do remember her saying something about him the night of the party. She might had developed a crush on him that night.

"He is a major player, I wouldn't want any of you to date him he will just hurt you guys. He is to full of him self and he has his douchhy moments. He's worse than Justin and that is saying a lot." Robby might be my friend but I know what he is capable of. I've known him for about 14 years and I've heard many stories about his 'love life'. He is just trouble.

"Hey Jasmine, isn't that Robby. I didn't know he played soccer." Birdy literally popped out if no where. She has major ninja skills, she can sneak up on you with no warning.

"Birdy you have to stop doing that. I can never get use to your sneaky ways. And yes that's him he's played since he was in 5th grade." I had to take a deep breath to slow down my racing heart.

Birdy sat down and started to make a list of the 'must haves'. Rose and I just added a few inputs here an there. Birdy loved organizing stuff maybe that is why she was part of ASB. She says it fun and calming.

About 10 min passed and Hope texted us to meet her by the parking lot entrance. We made out way there. But to get there we need to pass by the guys locker room. Just out luck the guys where leaving just as we passed by. Everyone was either taking about the win or the fact Justin was injured.