26- Do You Have a Death Wish?

"NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO!!! YEEEESS CASEY!!!!" That was the second close call and its only been 10 minutes. First one was over the goal and this one was magically blocked by Casey.

"Your boyfriend is the true MVP right now. He saved Patrick right there, he should of done a better job blocking that player." Some girl called out from a few chairs to the right. She looks familiar but not really sure why.

"Uhm thanks. Patrick just slipped its not his fault. His cleats didn't get good traction." I told her. I didn't correct her on the whole boyfriend thing. Everyone just assumes and we always play along. Like I've said before only a few know the truth.

"No it was his fault. I might be his girlfriend, but that doesn't mean I can't critique him. You do the same. You give Casey pointers and even help train him. I would help Patrick but I don't do sports." She said with an ugly face.

"I critique not just Casey or my brother, I critique the whole team equally. But that mistake was because of the cleats not him, you switch directions that fast you are bound to loose your footing." It's happen countless time there is no way to avoid it.

"It's true it's happens to me countless times. It's annoying especially when a huge play is ruined by such a slip up. High speeds, worn out cleats, bad turf equals slipping. It happens countless of times." Justin budded in.

"Oh uh yeah I guess. You're the uhm coach person I mean assistant you should know better." Of coarse she would get flustered.

"Jasmine was right it was an accident not a mistake or error on Patrick's part. She knows what's she's taking about. When she critics she gives it to you straight. She does not beat around the bush." Justin didn't even notice her blushing. She even looked dazzled like she was taking to some pop star or something.

"Lets just be grateful it was not a goal." I didn't want to start an argument.

"If she 'doesn't do sport' then she shouldn't be commenting and bashing on someones performance. What kind of 'girlfriend' does that. There is a difference between a pointer from someone that understands the sport and a critic from a simple bystander." Justin whispered to me. "Patrick must have a handful with her." Add as an after thought.

"Shhhh she's going to hear you. She might not win the title for best girlfriend of the year, at least she's somewhat supportive and comes to watch him play." I whispered back while trying to hide a laugh.

Which reminded me, I was her to see my bother not gossip about teenage relationships. Being caught up in conversation always causes me to miss big plays. I've never been one to multitask.

"Oh she's defiantly not winning that title. Did you see how she got when I started taking to her? That was priceless. She got a red and blushy, is that even a word. Oh well I'm making it one. No girlfriend gets like that when talking to another guy just sa-. WATCH THAT SHIRT TUG REF!!!!" He cut himself short.

The referee must of heard and blew his whistle for a free kick on our favor.

"Finally. THANK YOU!!!" He yelled out.

"I don't think you noticed. You played it off like nothing." I really did think he didn't notice.

"Oh I noticed. I always notice. I only point it out when I wanted to make a girl purposely blush. It always makes them blush more if you teases them about it. But if its not planned and 'inappropriate' for the situation I play it off. It would it of been wrong if I acted upon it. First she's taken. Second she's not my type, she doesn't 'do sports'. And third off all, it would been rude to you. I don't want to ruin my chances. Even if 'your boyfriend is MVP' and like saved everyone's assesss." He mocked her at the end.