14- I Want them Extra Juicy

We made our way around the store. Hope was mostly choosing the snacks. I was never one huge on junk food. I always stick to the plain flavored chips, or like Rose called it 'boring flavors". Horrible side effects have caused the slight dislike and which made me go the safe route.

"Waved or regular? Oh sour cream and onion or cheddar cheese? " Hoped asked when we got to the potato chips.

"Hope you know I'm the last person you should be asking. Just get what you want. If it where to me I would get the regular plain chips. But I'm boring so it's up to you to choose'' I can never make decisions. So I'm mostly in charge of pushing the cart.

"You're useless. I will get one of each. I will even get a plain one for you." Hope grab three bags and load them in. She made her way to the tortilla chip section.

"Remember we have a limit we can't go over, don't get too crazy with the options." I just followed close behind.

"Fine I will only get cool ranch Doritos no need for any other flavors. Oh we do need a bag of hot Cheetos for sure." Hope and Rose are obsessed with cool ranch and Cheetos. It's their must haves.

"5 bags of chips. I think that should be enough for the four of us. I know for a fact we have popcorn at my house, we can eat that if we run out." I turned the cart ready to head to the check out.

"Wait we need actual food. Uhm frozen pizza or order in." Hope literally pulled me to a stop. She can be a bit rough at time, especially if food was mention.

"Well I don't know what my mom made. We can wait until we get home and decide. We can even make her pay for it so we can save ourself some money." My mom always seems to cook for a small army so we might get away with just her cooking.

"If we have extra money we need some ice cream then. We can even get gelato." Hope pulled the cart to the frozen food section.

"Gelato definitely. Black raspberry chocolate chip. Sea salt caramel. Mediterranean mint. Are the best." I love gelato it's the best cold treat ever.

"No to the sea salt caramel. And yes to all the others. We can get a vanilla one just to be sure we all like it." Hope is not a huge fan of caramel, but I will let it pass.

"Ok as long as we get the raspberry one I'm good." I open the freezer door an pull out the three flavors.

"Ok NOW we can go pay. Call Birdy to see if they are done with their sweet picking." I pulled out my phone and called her.

It rang and I was able to hear it from across the store.

"Hello you have reached Birdy's phone. This is Rose speaking, how can I help you" Rose answered her phone with a proper well mannered voice.

"Uhm hey Rose. Why are you answering Birdy's phone and why are you talking like that?" I was genuinely, confused. Hope must of heard me because he gave me a confused look as well.

"Oh hey Jasmine!!! Birdy had her hand full so I answered her phone for her. I didn't check caller ID before I answered so I had to play it cool if it was someone important." Rose has great respect when talking to adults but was crazy when it came to people her age.

"Well are you guys almost done because Hope and I are. We are making out way to the check out." I could hear what sounded like bags being thrown into the a shopping cart.

"Yeah we are we just out the last stuff in the cart we will meet you there in a few. Bye." Before I had a chance to reply the line went dead.

Rose always does that, that girl has no phone manners. I put my phone in my pocket and continued to push the cart to the check out.