5- Hey Ghost Rider

Everything around me passed by as a blur after the bell rang and left Justin in the alley. I walked in to the locker room and the normal loud crazy conversations seemed to be nothing but whispers. 

They are talking about Justin and a mystery girl. Even if they don't know it's me, it still caused my anxiety to act up.

I hate being the center of attention. I was always in the shadow and it was my plan to stay like that. I love being the fly in the wall and staying out of all the high school drama. But the fact that maybe after today I will be the center of attention caused me to panic. I am not cut for all the stress and emotional toll of being "popular". But the whisper just proved that my days in the shadows will be cut short.

I changed out of my gym cloths and put on my skinny jeans, black converses, and tee shirt with my school mascot on it. Every Friday we dress in our school colors and fan gear. I was always take pride of my school and always like show it every Friday. I took my hair down from the pony tail and fixed the waves in my hair. I changed in under 5 minutes, a new record for me.

Rose, Hope, and Birdy kept looking at me with a questioning looks. I know they want answers of what happened with Justin. But how do you explain something that you don't even understand.

I just gave them a quick smile and grabbed my bag and locked up my stuff. They threw me one last look before making my way to the doors. Just as I was about to exit the locker room, the intercom came on.

"Hello students and faculty. I hope you are having a fun spirit filled Friday. Just a quick reminder that our boy soccer team have their first season game today. To celebrate we have made tickets free for students. I hope you can make it and support our guys. Thanks you that will be all. Have a fun but save weekend. See you guys on Monday." this sparked my memory. and let out a groan.

I had promised Rose that I would go to the soccer game with her. I let out a sigh and sat on the bench out side the locker room to wait for them. I really didn't want to watch Justin play after the kiss, but I never brake promises.

Girls keep coming out and it was not hard to hear that they are still  talking about "Justin's mystery girl". Thank good no one recognized me. It's surprising how just simply change of cloths and fixing your hair changes you appearance. After what seemed like hours Hope, Rose, and Birdy finally came out.

"Hey Jasmine I thought you where going to ditch me and not go to the game." Rose said surprised. She was all smiles when she saw me waiting for her.

"You know I can never brake a promise. What kind of friend let's her friend hanging" I just gave her a weak smile as I got up from the bench and maked my way to them.

"Ok guys I have to go or I will be late. I'm helping with the ticket booth and I need to be there before people get to out of hand. I will try to get out of there as fast as I can so we can watch the game together." No surprise there Birdy was part of ASB and she is always help with anything school related. She gave me a quick hug before rushing her way to the stadium's ticket booth.

"I have to go to. The girls soccer team is helping with the food stand and I'm forced to help. But I'll be quick I just need to give out orders and I will join you guys when I'm done. Thank god I'm captain and I don't have to do any of the heavy work" Hope joked and made her way to the food stand next to the stadium.

"And then there was two. Girl you better explain what happened between you and Jus-" I quickly covered Rose's mouth. It's times like these that I wish she was not as loud. 

We got weird looks but thank God no one was paying attention, I would hate for them to know that I'm the mystery girl.

"shh not to loud. People don't know it was me and a wish to keep it that way. We can have a girls night tonight and I will explain everything. " I told her in a whisper.