012

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCNovember 6thSaturday

Charlotte, NC
November 6th
Saturday

"What do you mean she quit?" Makai asked, blowing the smoke out his mouth while on facetime with his sister.

"I'on kno' but that's why I called you to see if you knew. She texted me earlier saying she quit and every time someone calls her it goes straight to voicemail or she doesn't answer" Mo explained, Makai furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

He knew Ari hadn't been going to work the past 3 days but he just assumed she took off because she was always working. "I'll ask ha' 'bout it," He said, taking a pull from his blunt.

"Okay, and are you okay?" She asked, making him raise his brow in the camera, confused as to what she meant. "What today is?" She said, thinking he would get it.

He blew the smoke out his mouth and started chuckling "This was one of the happiest days of my life Moni. Why would I be sad?" He asked.

Today was the anniversary of his parent's death when he killed them. He had absolutely no reason to be sad, he did it. He also felt a bit free when he did it.

"I know but you know I still had to ask." She said, he nodded his head slowly. He always felt like Moni was always worried about him too much which was understandable. She was the one that always found him when he tried to kill himself or when he passed out from drinking too much.

She was always there even when they were younger. After his parents let people do stuff to him, she always took care of him or held him from crying because his dad beat him because he was a 'cry baby'.

It was always like she was the older sibling because of how much she took care of him but he thought she didn't worry about herself at times. "I'm good, are you okay?" He asked, putting the blunt out.

She furrowed her eyebrows a little. "Yeah, I didn't have to go through what you went through." She said.

"I kno' but you were still there." He said. He never told her that he was the reason why they never did anything to her. He didn't want her to feel like it was her fault. He knew she was going to blame herself for it.

She shrugged "I'm good as long as you are good. You know thissss" She smiled.

He shook his head at her "Aight, I'll call you lata'. I love you Moni" He slightly smiled. "I love you too bugg, be safe" She smiled before hanging up.

Makai stood up from the chair, pulling his sweatpants up some before walking into the house. The smell of cookies hit his nose, he immediately went to the kitchen having more munchies than before.

🎶And I don't
Need all your company
Baby, you can't get enough of me
I wait for you, you wait for me
Tonight🎶