Jimmin with y/n (Part 20)

Y/n : (gulps)

Suddenly taeyung enter in the room with some juice.

Tae: bro you are still here?

Y/n: can you both leave i wanted to sleep you already ruined my sleep.(annoyed)

Taeyung: um...i got juice for you. have it and sleep you weakness will go away.

Y/n:......

They both left.

In the morning
y/n left early for work.

Jeni: what happened to you.

Y/n: nothing just...... I am good.

Well what happened to liza why she acting weird?

Jeni: um...You don't worry about that. I'll take care about her. You tell how's your mental condition? Are you taking sessions.

Y/n in Flashback back~

Y/n: i will come when i want to and you will not tell about it to anyone nor jeni neither liza. Got it?

Doctor: okay. But it will be problem for your health y/n. Your state is not good.

Y/n : do as i say. And just keep sending me medicine.
( Doctor nodded in disappointment)

Flashback ends~

Jeni: hey are you taking sessions. right?

Y/n: a...yeah ofcourse.

Time skip
Y/n enters the house at 2 am.

Y/n POV

I know they told me to stay home but i had work and i am not sensitive like before, i and strong so i don't need so much rest. I have so many people to kill i have to complete my missions so i have no time to rest i know sounds creepy but this is what my work is. Well i feel weak and i feel pain too but, it is fine. I can bear it this much. Life has taught me so much.

I enter the house and met jinn, tae and mr kim glaring me.

Jinn: didn't i told you to stay home?(in anger)

Mr Kim: why can't you follow our orders?(cold)

Tae: you have any idea y/n what is the time? What took you so long?

Y/n: for you and you (Jin and mr kim) remember the rule number 2nd and for you (tae) remember the rule number 4th.

"I hope you got your answer"

(Rule 1 = nobody will ask her anything if she come home late or not come.

Rule 4: nobody will give her orders)

(Tae and jinn sighs because they can't say anything)

Y/n started leaving

Jinn: stop! let me do the dressing of your wound.

Mr Kim got a call and he left...

(After some time Jimmin enters)

Jimmin: jinn you have to get this call and tae Mr Kim is calling you.

Tae left as he said and y/n also used the opportunity and left for her room. before picking the call jinn ask jimmin if can do dressing of y/n and jimmin nodded and went to y/n's room

Jimmin: hey beautiful.

Y/n saw him and put an annoying look and said.

Y/n : i bet you kill people with your pevertness.

Jimmin: (chuckles) umm...you can say that if it is men so with my bare hands an if it is women so....you know (smile proudly)

Y/n: what you want?

Jimmin: you.

Y/n: get out.

Jimmin: okay... I am here for your wound, you got stabbed? I thought you are that scaredy cat like before but you are....Woohoo!!!

Y/n: firstly I don't need you and secondly what do you mean by before?

Jimmin: well i'll tell you soon and i am going to do you dressing. Okay?

Y/n: get out now. (Coldly)

Jimmin: stop it y/n i will do it don't test my patience (coldly)

Y/n was shocked because he never talked to her like that.

Jimmin: now come on (grabs her arm and take her to bed)

Y/n yanked her hand and at the same time Jimmin pulled her so close. There nose was about to touch. Y/n wanted to let go of him but she was not even trying she doesn't know why. They were looking at each other continuesly and jimmin smirking.

Suddenly someone knocked the door, with that reality hit y/n and she pushed him away.

Jimmin: you really had to come only "now"? (Annoyed)

Man: sir there is someone who wanna meet you since morning. He. Said he will leave after meeting you. (then the men shows another man)

Man 2: sir please litsen to me.

Jimmin pov

I was annoyed he spoiled my beautiful moment with y/n. And this man, i told him I don't want him, he is actually a doctor so he asked me to be our personal doctor and i denied because he worked under so many mafias so he can leak out information. but now he is irritating me. I just want him to leave but now as he is here also he is a doctor and y/n also don't want me to do her dressing so i thought to tell him for dressing.

"Hey! can you do her dressing, then i will talk about your work. maybe"

As i said that the men was coming near us, but suddenly
Y/N HUGGED ME. what? I thought.

Jimmin's widened up as he saw y/n hugging him.

Jimmin: you o-okay?
( I was shocked)

Y/n: c-can you do my dressing please?

Jimmin: (he was shocked and happy at the same time then he said)
"okay"
(said shyly because she was still hugging him)

Y/n: tell them to leave. I have to lift my top.

Jimmin: ohh yeah.
Please can you both leave i have something else to deal with.(smirk)

Man 2: but sir.

Jimmin: i don't wanna see his face again. Understood?(coldly) (Said to his man and his man dragged him out.)

Y/n POV when men 2 enter ~

i saw man 2 so i was shocked. "What the fvck. What is he doing here? Actually he was doctor in our gang and he tried to give our information to others then we kicked him out from oue gang. He was our personal doctor in the gang.

Suddenly i don't know why but jimmin ask him for my dressing. No way if he do that so he will recognise me and will tell them about me, So i did what ever came first in my mind. That man was coming to me and was about to see my face but i immigiatly hugged jimmin and ask him for my dressing so that the man goes away. I told jimin to tell him to leave too and he did as i say. Then i sign in relief but wait i was still hugging him and i pulled away immediately.

Jimmin: you could stay like that.

Y/n thought: what the fvck am i blushing?

Jimmin: so should we start?

Y/n: yeah!

Jimmin: okay y/n. Sit on the bed i'll take first aid kit.

Y/n sat on the bed and waited.

Jimmin looking at her.

Y/n: what? Why are looking at me like that?

Jimmin: do you become weak around me? (smirk)

Y/n: what?(eyes widen up)

Jimmin: (said with smirk) nothing.
Will you lift your top or should I rip it ohh sorry "lift it"? (Lift his one eyebrow with pervert eyes)

Y/n:(eyes widened up and her blood rushed to her cheeks and she looks away)

(Blushing so hard)

Jimmin goes near her ear
"Are you blushing y/n"?(whispers)

________________________________