Chapter XI

Well, I suppose it's time to get started on elemental manipulation. Tobirama began. You'll need to acquire chakra paper from a high-class shinobi store.

Naruto mentally nodded as he rose. He stretched and looked next to him, looking at Sayuri. She looked heavenly in her sleep, cuddling a pillow. He smiled and walked away, into the kitchen. He saw Sasuke there, cooking some eggs for himself, and some sliced pork belly next to him, already cooked.

"Hello Sasuke," Naruto greeted. Sasuke looked up and smiled lightly. "I'm gonna go and buy chakra paper to train. Wanna come?" Sasuke nodded, and plated up three sunny side up eggs, along with three slices of the belly, in two sets. The rest he left heated in a pan with the lid on.

After eating, the two ventured to the shopping district and into a well-known, well-respected shinobi store, a store of choice for many Jonin and Chunin. It also helped that the owner did not care about Naruto's plight and treated him the same as everyone else.

Naruto quickly tracked down the chakra paper and took three papers. Placing them on the counter, the man stated the price for the papers.

"That'll be 750 ryo." Naruto quickly placed the required money from his wallet and onto the counter. The clerk placed a scroll on the table, which Naruto took.

The clerk accepted the payment as Sasuke came to Naruto. "Hello." He began. "You have what we came here for?" Naruto nodded. Sasuke rang up his needed items, and the two left the shinobi store and swiftly went back home, to the Uchiha clan district. To keep his promise to Itachi, he had moved in with the twins. 

He also enjoyed the fact that he was still getting money to 'pay' for the rent that he was no longer paying, so he was essentially receiving a much larger allowance than before.

Although, the real reason why Naruto stayed with the Uchiha was because he really enjoyed their company.

"Hey Naruto, Sasuke. Welcome home." Sayuri smiled. She had changed out from her pajamas to the clothes that she normally wore. She peered at the paper in Naruto's hand. "Oh, what is that?" Sayuri asked, gesturing to the papers in his hand.

"These are chakra papers."

"Oh sweet. That's cool, but what does it do?"

"It tells you what your chakra nature is. How it does that, I have no clue." Naruto scratched his head nervously. Sayuri touched it experimentally, channelling a small amount of chakra into it. She yelped and jumped back as the paper split into two, and then burned.

Interesting. Madara tapped his chin. So the lass has two affinities, does she? Interesting.

Fire and wind huh? That's rare, the wind chakra nature, especially in the Land of Fire. Tobirama mused. They would also certainly work well together. "So apparently channelling chakra into the paper shows the chakra nature." Sasuke did so as the paper crumpled and then burned to ashes.

"As expected, fire was one of them, but why lightning?" Sasuke shrugged. "Alright, Naruto, your turn," Sasuke said, throwing a chakra paper plane at him. Naruto caught it while reading from a scroll on rudimentary elemental exercises that was attached with the paper. Channelling chakra into it, the strangest thing happened. It split into two, and one half was soaked and the other turned to soil.

Hashirama dropped a book, turning to the television displaying Naruto's vision and replaying the events. His jaw was open, and everyone else was left in a similar state. Three affinities, Hashirama muttered. Three affinities. He repeated.

Okay, what's so special about three nature affinities?! Naruto mentally yelled out.

There has never been a single person in recorded history who has had three nature affinities. There have been people who have mastered three, hell, I myself have mastered all five natures, but the natural max is two affinities. Including myself.