☆◇Second-Chance◇☆

This font is used when someone is yelling really loudly, when they are talking with a cold tone or when someone is saying something through grit teeth.

This font is used when something is important to keep in mind, it might help you guess what happens in future chapters.

This font is used when someone is correcting someones choice of words.
______________________________

I became conscious again, how? I faintly remember being shot and dying a second ago, i tried to open my eyes but it seemed i didnt have any.

I could hear a faint hum that sounded similar to a freezer, and the muffled sound of speaking.

I attempted to feel around but it seemed i didnt have any limbs either? This did make me worry a bit it seemed to catch the attention of the two voices as they stopped their conversation.

"...soul....conscious......quick..." were the only words i could make out from the older sounding voice.

"Is....good?..." was what i heard from the younger voice.

There was more mumbling but i had stopped paying attention and went dormant.

---
A couple weeks later
---

I woke up to an excited surge if magic, then i realized i had opened my now exsisting eyes and i looked around, i was in some kind of tank, i spotted a small skeleton kid bouncing on his heels outside of said tank.

I put my now exsisting hands on the glass before jumping at the sight of skeletal arms and hands.

I looked over myself to see i was a skeleton aswell, i noticed the other skelly climbing up onto the desk that my tank was on to approach the glass.

"Hello!" They greeted excitedly.

I opened my jaw to greet them back but the liquid i was in was surpressing it so i just waved.

"Im sans! I would ask you what your name is but dad said you didnt have one yet.." sans explained.

'Wait...sans as in sans the skeleton from undertale? Am i dreaming in death?' I asked in my thoughts.

I noticed a couple bandaids in a neat line on one of his upper arms, as if he had been given injections in that area.

He seemed to notice me looking at them and covered them with one of his short sleeves.

"Dad said he might let you out soon.." sans said, looking behind him to check for said person.

"I cant wait to have someone to talk to! Dad never talks to me..he is also very secretive about you..he talks more about the other soul than you.." sans said, pointing to another tank with a white upside down heart floating in its middle.

'Okay so..papyrus...that must be him, so...who am i? What au is this? I dont know any au with three skeleton siblings..this must be one of those less known au's..' i thought while sans babbled on about how neglectful his dad was.

A door slid open across the room and sans quickly got off of the desk as a gaster with jagged teeth and nucular symbols as eyelights walked in with a clipboard.