•*-fun and games-*•

I woke up on my bed in nightmares castle, what happened?

I sat up and winced at the horrible pain that erupted from my ribcage, oh, now i remember, is killer okay? What did nightmare do after?

°your finally awake...you havent killed anything in a while now and im growing impatient, youve had the chance multiple times and didnt take it..° labrat said, appearing infront of me.

"Im sorry okay? I was just following orders!...you are so annoying, if you want someone to kill things go haunt someone else! Maybe error will work!" I said, my bandaged tail thumping against my mattress in annoyance.

°i would but i still care about you and want to watch over you, to take control when you need it most..° he said, showing a shy expression.

"Then why didnt you do it during the fight?" I asked, not believing a word he said.

°...i couldnt, your extreme desire to keep both of those skeletons alive kept me from doing so..° he admitted.

I hummed as a reply before looking down at my hands, they most likely told others about my ability to become that...creature..they probably think im a monster, and no not the monster that we all are, a MONSTER, a vile creature.

I covered my sockets with my hands and sat there in silence, only a couple tears dripped off of my face.

I heard the door to my room start opening so i quickly wiped my tears away, it was nightmare, when he saw me with a mostly dry face he narrowed his socket at me.

"Whats wrong?.." he asked, walking over and sitting on the end of the bed.

"Do you think im a vile creature now that you know of my secret ability?.." i asked, looking away.

"No..i think...that you are amazing, you have alot of potential..you are very strong, obedient, you dont complain to me.." nightmare said truthfully, though i could sense some pity in his soul.

"Stop giving me pity..i dont need it, just because our pasts are similar doesnt mean you need to treat me this way...i am not a dainty little flower.." i said, nightmare seemed suprised that i knew how similar our pasts were, before he grew suspicious.

"How do you know of my past?.." he asked, i looked him in the eye and sighed.

"My creator told me..ive met her once.." i lied, she didnt tell me though i did meet her.

Nightmare looked like he didnt believe it but once he sensed nothing wrong with my emotions he took it as the truth.

"Killer is worried about you..he was trying to help you when xgaster took control of cross a second time.." nightmare said, thinking back to how worried killer looked when they arrived back at the castle.

"I would go to tell him im fine but i need to heal this pain away first.." i said, hinting to the bandages wrapped around my torso.

Nightmare nodded before exiting the room, time to see how bad it was, i rid myself of my eco-body before lifting my sweater and unwrapping the bandages, it was bad.

A chunk of the middle was missing and some of the ribs around it were caved in and bleeding still, i started healing, you could barely tell that it was doing anything, this will take a while.