¿¡~?!-brother knows best-!?~¡¿

The vial hits the ground and shatters, the soul inside it appears and forms the body of xgaster around itself.

"Y0⌰ 3nT4U$7€D ¥○uR 0₩⎍ S°⌰l 7O 1nK, ⏁4y1⎍9 t0 $uR⋏1V3 sO⋔Ə⟒#e43 ⟟N T#3 ⋔⌰Lt1V3r$E ⟒1⏁# ¿⌰sT ⏃ F4@9⋔3Nt 0f D€t3R⋔¡⎍⏃tI⍜N?...⟟m 9LªD ⏁0 k⎍°₩ #0⟒ $C@4əd ¥○⌰ ªR3 0F ⋔E.." error said before making the area glitch into the doodle sphere, every au had strings wrapped around it, other than the original undertale.

"1f ¥○⌰4E e×q3C⏁¡n9 ⋔E tO ¿O1⎍ y0⌰ 1N ⏁#@t Gª⋔3 ¥○U ₩3RE tªLk1⎍9 ⏃ßoU7 ⟟⎍ M¥ d4Ə@⋔$...LeM⋔3 ⏁ElL yO⌰ $0mEt#1⎍9...1 D°⎍7 ₩ªN⎍ Pl@¥ ⟒¡t# ¥○⌰.." error said before tugging on a single string and causing a chain reaction to go off and tear every au that had strings on it, which was every one but the original.

"Such a pity..in that case, we will continue on our own.." xgaster said, holding out his hand and making a now fixed broomie appear in it before he tossed it up in the air for ink to catch.

Ink caught the new broomie and swiped some pink paint on error.

"#3¥!¡..₩hªT D0 y○⌰ 7H1⎍K ¥oU4E
D°¡⎍9!?" Error asked as the paint turned into pink strings that imobilized him.

"None of your business.." ink said, teleporting next to error and hitting him into the air with broomie, he then teleported above error and made a huge paint portal out of purple paint, sending error back into the antivoid.

Ink made a smaller portal for xgaster to stick his hand through and grab xchara and cross's soul.

The monster half of the soul was moved to the empty half of xgasters soul, while the red human half stayed, what was left of xcharas soul vanished and he started to tear up.

"All my efforts...were for nothing...im supposed to never lose...ITS NOT FAIR!...ITS NOT FAIR!!!!" He yelled before he vanished into a cloud of glitches.

"Are you crying? Oh, chara...we knew this would happen..you have a lot of potential, but you still have so much to learn..thats why i need you to rest and watch, since you are not going to apologize for everything you did.." xgaster said, before summoning multiple hands with spikes coming from the palms, i pulled killer closer to me as two of the hands zoomed forwards and stabbed straight through red and blues souls, shattering them.

"They have seen too much, after all.." xgaster added before he sent classic back to his au.

"All those worlds that helped me to come all this way dont deserve confusion and suffering..they deserve a last chance to be perfect like i wished..just one universe, made of the best of the others..and i know how to do it.." xgaster said, pressing the overwrite button and making xchara's soul become full again.

"I will forgive you this time..at least i hope you use your determination wisely when i ask you to..as for you..." xgaster paused to press the overwrite button again, making cross appear infront of him.

"None of this was your fault..i know its hard to persuade you, so i will let you choose if you will join me or not..take your time..we will prepare the essentials in the meantime..we will be waiting for you, cross.." xgaster said before disappearing.

Cross stood there unmoving so i decided to approach him, he turned to face me with a worried expression, i didnt know why until i was shot in the wing by none other than a positivity arrow, god dammit dream leave me alone.