~♡{°cats & cakepops°}♡~

We flew around for a couple minutes before i thought of something.

'maybe i could bring them to my au?..no, its iradiated itll make them sick..' i thought, not paying attention to my flying.

Horror had to grab the two spikes on the sides of my skull to steer me away from the castle that i almost ran into.

"You trying to crash?" Dust asked, he has been panicking ever since i first took off.

I huffed and shook my head before turning and landing on the ground.

I let go of dust and he hugged the black grass while sighing with relief, im not that bad at flying, horror stayed on my back while killer let go of my tail and dusted himself off.

I pushed through the doors back into the castle and trotted down the hall towards my room, not caring if horror, who is now asleep, was still on my back or not.

I squeezed through my door and lied down on the floor and fell asleep instantly, not before moving a blanket over myself.

---

I woke up but i didnt open my eyes, i was too comfortable and warm, i waited to fall back asleep before whatever was giving off the warmth moved.

I lifted my head up to notice horror sleeping on my back, back-to-back, oh, ok then.

My tail wrapped around his waist and pulled him off me before i stood up and dusted myself off.

'What happened yesterday? I remember..playing games with the trio...oh yeah, they wanted me to become my dragon form, thats why i barely remember what happened..' i thought, searching around my room for my sash and finding it on my nightstand.

I strapped the sash over my shoulder and grabbed horror under his arms and dragged him out of my room, his room was locked so i dragged him to the livingroom and put him on the couch.

It was pretty early in the morning, i checked my vials to find that there were only two full ones left, first thing im gonna do today is go refill them.

I cut open a portal to my au and stepped through it, i ended up in wastefall, just where i needed to be.

I went over to one of the waste rivers and filled all of my empty vials, just to mess around i stuck one of my hands in the river, it was a tingly sensation for me but i bet anyone who wasnt immune would have a very uncomfortable feeling along with death.

I stood up and made sure all my vials were full, after double checking i got a great idea, i should go to ccino's café, i wanna see what my cat version looks like, it shouldve appeared in there when my au was first created.

I opened a portal to the au and walked through, i looked up at the small café, it was pretty cute, though i dont like coffee much so ill see if they have hot chocolate instead.

I walked in and the little bell on the door rang, i saw ccino look up from his phone, he seemed suprised for a second before smiling, i waved and walked up to the counter.

"You are ccino sans, correct?" I asked, leaning against the counter.

"Mhm! Youre new, what do you go by?" Ccino asked, putting his phone in his apron pocket.