_/|\-murder suspect-/|\_

The creator watched her new creation intentively, ink babbling on about how annoying error was.

She felt bad for the the transplant soul, they didnt ask for such a bad life, she decided to gift her new child with outcode abilities, not minding to inform ink that this sans au version knew of his and others exsistance.

For now she will keep the shield over the au and allow no one in or out of the au until her child was old enough and ready.

------

I awoke inside the cave, back to my normal form with papy in my arms.

I heard the sound of claws clacking onto stone and turned towards the entrance of the cave.

A small animal walked in but froze at the sight of me and papyrus.

"O-oh, h-hello...c-can i take s-shelter here? I- i promise im no threat, im just very cold.." the little animal asked, shaking from the cold outside.

"Cmere.." i said, opening out one of my arms to allow the creature in to the cuddle pile.

They brightened and bounded over before snuggling close to me and paps.

"Whats your name?.." i asked.

"C-cams..im a creature.." they replied.

"Well, im comic, the gifted skeleton monster..nice to meet you.." i said back.

---
Years later
---

I walked through slushdin town cautiously avoiding every monster that looked shady, heading for the house me, cams and papyrus were staying in.

I passed grillby's and walked infront of an alleyway before i was grabbed and pulled into it.

Before i could make a noise my mouth was covered by a hand.

"Whats a pretty thing like you doing all alone?" They asked, i could tell it was a dog monster, of course it was.

I huffed and made a growl as a warning, im not getting raped today.

"Fiesty are we? I like that.." he said, tracing my hips with one of his claws.

I had enough and summoned a bone attack behind him and stabbed him in the head with it.

He dusted and i licked up the dust to rid the evidence before walking out of the alley like nothing happened.

Lets just say im the cause of alot of monster disappearances, anyone who potentially poses a threat to me, paps or cams deserves to die.

Those who suspect me usually disappear aswell.

And yes call me what you want but sans always beckons me to kill whoever wrongs me or the other two, it gets to the point of reminding me of his death and blaming me.

If you want a scale on how many i kill lets just say there are half the amout of monsters in the underground then there should be.

And yes i eat the dust, it gives me something similar to the nucular waste and makes sans go away.

Lucky for me, papyrus hasnt seen me kill anyone and forgot about the whole gaster incident.