^>v<^similarities in monochrome^>v<^

Its been atleast a week, i havent been sent on a mission yet but i know i will soon, nightmare said so.

He told me that he was just allowing me to get used to the four of them and practice combat before he sent me out.

I completely understand seeing as im putting up the facade of being innocent when in fact i am a cannibalistic murderer.

Also seeing as nightmare and horror were two of my top favorite au's in my human life i tried to become close with atleast one of them, it was my dream just to hug horror, i have yet to do it but that wont stop me from trying.

I had almost exposed myself once to killer, we were talking and i mentioned his deal with chara on accident, i had to act like i never said it and make him believe he was hearing things, it worked obviously.

---

I was sitting on the floor in the livingroom playing a game on the tv, horror was on the couch behind me watching while eating chips.

I was close to defeating a boss battle but dust walked behind me and accidentally stepped on my tail which made me fling the controller away.

"OW! watch where your stepping dust pan!" I yelled, grabbing my tail and growling at him.

"Maybe you shouldnt have your tail in my path then, snake fangs.." dust said, walking away.

I growled and tripped him with my tail, he got up and jumped at me.

We tumbled across the room with both of us snarling and hissing at eachother as we attempted to hurt the other.

Horror watched the fight from the couch, eating his chips like nothing was wrong.

Dust pinned me on my back and i struggled to get out of it, damn hes strong, he smirked at my inability to escape the pin.

"Get off!" I hissed, dust stuck his tongue out.

"Not a chance, unless you admit that i was in the right.." he said, leaning closer to me.

Thats when i realized our position and basically turned into a lime lava lamp, dust seemed confused until he realized aswell.

Before he could get up we heard the sound of a click and turned to see killer with his phone aimed at us.

"Delete that..." dust demanded.

"Nah..i think ill post this for the whole multiverse to see.." killer said chuckling as he tried to do just that as quickly as possible.

"Get him, get him!" I beckoned, pushing dust off me and running at killer, he ran away while me and dust were right behind him.

I managed to hit his soul with my pink magic and summoned a pink bone, i threw it at him and it stuck to his jacket and pinned him to the wall.

"Stars, you are fast as fuck.." dust said, finally catching up to me and killer and catching his breath next to me.

I snatched the phone from killer who looked nervous as hell, i blushed a bit at the picture before deleting it.