¤•~dust!sans wannabe~•¤

Me ive came up with a plan, we do a dust sans and kill everyone before the human can and try to reset ourselves.

This will be easy, with how many times the kid has reset i practically know where everyone is at this time, except for everyone in the ruins.

I have atleast one hour to clear the whole ruins, better hurry...

---

I used a gaster blaster to bust the door open before going down the hallway, seeing as i had played the original game in my past life i know every area in the ruins, so i shouldnt miss anyone.

Sans seemed happy with my intent to murder everyone.

I climbed up the stairs into toriels house, i snuck carefully as to not alert her of my presence, i found her reading a book on her little chair.

I summoned a bone out of the ground and made it stab into her head, she dusted instantly and i gained EXP.

'This will be easy as butterscotch pie' i thought, swiping a butterscotch pie off of the counter in the kitchen.

---

Ive cleared the whole entirety of the ruins in just 55 minutes, that should be a record.

Now to teleport to slushdin and get a five minute head start before meeting the kid in the blizzard.

---

Ive killed all of slushdin, atleast all that would even give EXP and LV..

I was able to dust papyrus painlessly like toriel, he didnt even know what hit him, which is good, it wouldve been harder if i had made it painfull.

I waited in the blizzard area for about thirty seconds until i heard slush sloshing behind me, i turned around to face the kid who looked happy that something changed but also angry that i had stolen all of their kills.

"You happy that something changed brat?" I asked, before they could answer in any way i killed them with a bone attack.

Before they could reload i moved on to wastefall.

---

I tried my best to give myself time to kill everyone before the human caught up, i already knew how to kill quickly.

My determination to kill everyone first had awakened my human soul, which i thought was long gone, now its just a
S/C (soul color) ring around my nucular green monster soul.

The kid managed to snag a couple straglers but that wont stop me.

---

Hotland was quick, alot of the monsters were in alphys' true lab being evacuated, too bad for them i knew where the key was and could teleport past the amalgamate guards, it was hard to kill them all though, because alot fought back.

But i still managed to kill them all, leaving the amalgamates because i couldnt hurt them.

Alphys tried to use the determination extractor on me as the kid entered the room, but it didnt even start up so i killed her too, before i left i killed the kid again before teleporting out and going to the castle.