.×*frienemies*×.

Me and joy were walking through the different bi-domes, she wanted to show them to me, she told me that the amount of domes was in the two digits, she didnt know how many there were because new ones are made alot.

"My favorite is the flower fields, there is so much space to play and its so calming, full of butterflies, you can make flower crowns, have picnics, dates even.." joy said as we walked through the redwood dome.

"Its hard to choose for me but i think my favorite is the willow meadows, its a small quiet area with just grass and willow trees, its similar to the flowerfields, calm, a nice place to hang out..but i might just be biased because willow trees are my favorite trees.." i said with a small laugh.

Spector was chasing a squirrel around until it climbed up one of the big redwood trees, he returned to joy's side as we continued to walk to the door out of the bi-dome.

"We should head to the grass field bi-dome to see if cross is still there.." joy said as she opened the portal door and chose a specific dome number.

We walked through and stepped out into the fields, we could see The small shed in the distance with cross sitting against it, probably sleeping.

We walked up to him and he was indeed sleeping, i huffed with amusement before turning to joy.

"Lets bring him to the forest cabin, dont want him getting a grasshopper in his eyesocket or something.." she said, i nodded and picked cross up, putting his arms over my shoulders and lifting him up from under his legs, carrying him like a sleeping toddler.

Cross sleepily nuzzled into my warmth, i huffed and followed joy back to the portal door.

She put in the number then we walked through and stepped out in a pine forest with a big cabin in the middle of the whole dome, spector led the way, happily bouncing over rocks and fallen logs.

We walked onto the porch and joy opened the door for me, spector stayed outside chewing on a stick he found.

Joy waited by the door while i walked up the spiral staircase and into one of the bedrooms, i attempted to lay cross down but he clung to my neck, not wanting to leave my warmth, i wish i could regulate my body heat because i am so warm that he doesnt want to let go.

I tried to scrape him off without waking him up, he ended up wrapping his legs around my waist, there is no way im getting him off without waking him up.

I had to prop myself up against the bed with my arms so i didnt fall over completely crush cross.

"Come on, cross, let go.." i mumbled trying to pry him off again, fortunately, i was able to pull him off and lay him down, i was crying in my thoughts, i want to die, im so happy no one else saw that.

I quickly turned the light off and went back to joy, one of joy's eyelights looked like one of spectors and i knew she was looking though his eyes right now.

"Hey, im gonna head back to the castle before i worry anybody.." i said, joy looked to me and nodded with a smile.

I made a portal to the castle and stepped through.

------
Meanwhile
------

"I like this twist..itll make the future a bit better.."