'○¤[Double Jailbreak]¤○'

I awoke with a startle as i remembered my current situation, i checked my inventory and i still had the device on me, which was very good.

I was in a cell similar to the ones in nightmares castle, so i could only guess that i was in the moon kingdoms dungeon.

I stood up and attempted to walk over to the bars only to be stopped by a single shackle on my ankle that was connected to the corner of the cell by chains.

"Great, im gonna be late, boss will be pissed.." i mumbled, making sure to not say nightmares name incase anyone heard me.

I heard a metal door slam shut, making me jump and spew green steam out of the holes on my muzzle, i growled nervously.

Footsteps echoed down the hall until i saw the killer of this multiverse stop infront of the bars, i would explain what he looks like but im too nervous to try, he is giving me that sharp creepy smile that im not usually bothered by, but since this isnt my killer its nerve racking.

"Heya there..." he greeted, leaning against the bars, i scowled at him and his grin got bigger.

He went over to the door and opened it before walking in and closing it behind him, i backed away a bit.

"Lord nightmare wanted me to ask ya a couple questions..and im allowed to do whatever i want if you dont answer truthfully.." he explained, a shiver went down my spine, i hope its not what i think it is.

He came closer and i backed further into the corner, he seemed amused by my obvious fear.

"First question, who are you?.." he asked, my wings wouldve flapped nervously if they werent binded by blue strings.

"Im saur.." i said, i quickly changed my soul cloak so it would show my name as saur instead of wyvern, because i was positive he was gonna check my soul to make sure.

Just as perdicted he checked my soul, when he saw it showed saur as my name he seemed slightly disappointed.

"Well, second question, where are you from?.." he asked, i licked my regrown fang nervously before speaking.

"Im not from anywhere, im nomadic.." i said, changing my soul cloak again to fit the description i was giving.

Killer narrowed his sockets and checked my soul again, when it showed that i was indeed nomatic he was disappointed again.

"Well, last question...maybe, why do you look like the trader, wyvern?" Killer asked, i made a face of confusion before shrugging.

"I dont know honestly, whoever she is she sounds nice..ink told me about her when i was in the sun kingdom getting directions to my temporary home..." i said, killer nodded before seeming to remember something.

"Bonus question, who is this 'boss' you were mumbling about before i came over?" Killer asked, i froze.

'Im gonna have to deal with whatever punishment he wants to give, because i physically cant tell him anything' i thought, sweatdropping.

"I cant tell you..." i said, killers grin widened, he approached me and i backed away as much as i could before hitting the wall.