(%÷testing anxieties÷%)

When i awoke this morning error was already gone, horror, killer and nightmare were still sleeping on me while dust was sitting on the floor playing video games on the tv.

I teleported out from under them and walked up next to dust, i pat the top of his skull and he looked up at me.

"Im heading to sci's lab, if im not back for a couple days dont worry to much.." i said, dust nodded and went back to playing his game.

I opened a portal and walked through it, once it closed behind me i made sure i had my phone with me, i did.

I walked through the different corridors towards the sound of someone working with metal.

"Hey, sci!" I called to him, he turned from his work and waved before a bolt fell and hit the top of his skull, he made a small 'uff' and i laughed.

"H-hello wyvern! W-what are you doing here?" Sci asked, a bit nervous, taking a couple of steps infront of the machine he was currently modifying, even though it was too big for him to actually block it from my view.

"I heard from a friend of mine that you were working on a multiverse traveling machine..wanted to see if you needed help.." i said, walking up to him, he went quiet, he was probably thinking about it.

"Actually, yes, as you could tell the machine itself is big and its dangerous for me to work on the higher bits with just a ladder and no one to keep the ladder stable.." sci said, hinting to the big machine behind him.

"So you want me to keep the ladder stable?" I asked, disappointed that he was giving me a boring job.

"No, i want you to carry me up there while you fly, it will be easier to reach everything without having to climb down to move the ladder.." sci said, i brightened up at the more fun sounding job.

"You can count on me!" I said saluting, sci grinned fondly and went to grab a toolbox, he came back and hinted for me to pick him up, i wrapped my arms and tail around his waist and took off, from there he pointed to the parts of the machine he needed to work on.

We worked for about an hour before sci decided it was testable, meaning, he wanted to send me through to a random multiverse, he said he would give me a little device that would tell him to bring me back through if i pressed a button on it.

"Have you tested the device?" I asked, sci cringed.

"No, because the only way to test it is by going to a different multiverse.." sci said, i thought for a bit.

"Yolo.." i said, hinting for sci to start up the machine, sci smiled and went over to the controls.

"Remember, depending on which button you press, the emergancy or red button means to bring you back asap, the green one means to bring you back any time soon, the device is easily solar powered so dont worry about batteries..just try not to get it damaged, its waterproof and fireproof.." sci explained, i nodded.

"Let me tell the gang ill be gone a while.." i said, pulling out my phone and quickly telling the others that i might be gone a while.

"Ready?" Sci asked, i nodded with a thumbs up and he started up the machine, a portal opened in the machine and my tail wrapped around my leg nervously.