["=Threatening for praise="]

We ended up back in cross's universe with the fell snowdins code now implemented.

Cross stood infront of the skelebro's house while i opened the code window of the universe and tried to stablize snowdins code, as it was dangerously unstable and could warp back to its original universe at any moment.

I felt another presence and knew who it was by there distant but nearby aura, its dream and he is probably telling ink of our whereabouts right now.

I stablized the code as much as i could before walking up next to cross, my tail lashing out in annoyance, i could feel nightmare getting pissed about the lack of negativity.

"Snowdin...is finally ours.." cross mumbled, i could see the faint silouette of X-chara talking next to him, sans seemed eager to talk to someone other than me but stayed quiet.

"Im...a tool..." cross muttered before fresh appeared, i forgot about him, nice to see him.

"Well, well, sup mah rad neighbrohood skelepals?!" Fresh greeted, in cross's face.

"Hello there, fresh.." i greeted back.

"Yo, i heard over there dat yall havin a totes rad time...all up N' stealin parts from other places.." fresh said, adjusting his glasses.

I shrugged and took a glance around to see if dream was watching us still.

"Yo...pretty un-rad of yall ta all up N' go have fun on ya own, YA KNOW!?...so i was all up N' thinkin! Maybe we could throw a totes off da hook party! Like, ta welcome ya N' stuff!" Fresh suggested, slightly showing his eye sockets to us before pushing his glasses back up and doing fingerguns.

Cross teleported away and fresh's glasses read out 'rude', i sighed and patted fresh's shoulder.

"Maybe another time? Right now we gotta 'talk' things out.." i said, fresh's glasses read 'oh ok' and he nodded before fresh poofing away.

I teleported to where i felt cross's aura to find chara controling his body, 'just in time' i thought.

I summoned a bone through his right eye socket and unsummoned it right after.

"Did i get him or do i need to try harder?" I asked, cross put a hand over his bleeding socket before opening them to only have white eyelights.

"Chara? Hey, kiddo!...chara!?" Cross called, completely ignoring my question before he seemed to realize and teleport infront of a mirror.

"Haha...youre knocked out..finally...i got rid of you, stupid kid!!!" Cross said, looking in the mirror.

I growled in annoyance and walked up behind him.

"Do you like to talk to yourself? Plus, you didnt even say thank you.." i said, catching his attention.

"W-wyvern!!" Cross stuttered and turned around.

"What? I just knocked out your ghost and you expect me to be somewhere else? Im trying to make boss proud and so far it isnt working..." i said, crossing my arms and snarling lightly.

"Whatever, i want you to take me to the next world..its called 'under-" cross didnt get to finish as i grabbed his shirt collar and slammed him into the mirror behind him, shattering it.