[#+settling in+#]

I was sitting on my bed looking through my new phone nightmare gave me a couple minutes ago, it seems connected to the whole multiverse and i think thats super cool.

My tail swished contently behind me as i looked through the multiverse's version of 'youtube'.

Though i realized that i shouldnt stay in my room all day, even though i want to.

I put the phone in my sweatpants pocket and got up, i walked out the room and closed the door behind me.

I retraced my steps back to the livingroom, it was empty right now but i could hear someone messing around in the kitchen, its probably horror.

The tv was on a movie i remember from my past life, rattatouie, mustve inspired whoever is in the kitchen.

I sat on the lounge and watched the movie because its always good to get a recap, i barely remember what happens in the movie now, its been that long.

I was so busy watching the movie i didnt notice someone jumping over the back of the couch to sit on it.

"Heya, rookie.." they said, grabbing my attention from the tv screen, it was killer, he was playing around with a knife.

"Oh, hey, you must be killer.." i said, facing him completely.

"Mhm, yknow you are the first female skeleton monster ive ever saw that wasnt a genderswap of an already exsisting au.." killer admitted, stabbing his knife into the coffee table.

"Really? So im technically not the first female youve seen, just the first original female skeleton monster youve seen.." i said, correcting his words slightly, he nodded and smiled, if i was scared of him i wouldve said it was creepy.

"What made nightmare come get you? I mean- whats your story?" He asked, scooting closer to me to listen.

"Oh- uhm...i guess i can talk about it..im the only survivor of a genocide route that was never reset, i was late to the judgement hall so they managed to get asgore too..when i killed the human they never came back..." i explained, trying to make my story as believable as possible.

Killer looked like he bought it, though he looked like he started to doubt my abilities when i mentioned i was 'late' to get to judgement hall.

"Why dont we spar later? I wanna see how good you are.." he suggested, i nodded with a smile and he seemed happy.

Soon enough i saw horror come out of the kitchen with crumbs on his face, he noticed us and came over.

"Hello.." he greeted, his eyelight dialated to seem less threatening, not like i was threatened by him anyways.

"Hello, horror right?" I asked, smiling patiently.

"Yup.." he confirmed with a closed socket smile.

"We are gonna spar later, you gonna come watch?" Killer asked horror, horror nodded with an excited look on his face.

---
Later
---

I followed killer to a big courtyard, horror and dust behind us, one of them mustve told him about the spar.