.+*feline theories*+.

I was woken up to a forbidden wing touch, it wasnt on the underside of the base so it isnt THAT forbidden but still, i still told the others not to touch my wings.

I wrapped my tail around the other person and opened one of my eyes to see who it was, it was killer, of course it was killer.

"I thought i told you NOT to touch my wings.." i said glaring at him, he sweatdropped and smiled nervously.

"You didnt touch the most affected area so ill let you off with a warning this time.." i said, unwrapping my tail from around him and standing up.

"Whats the 'most affected area'?" Killer asked.

"Im not gonna tell you because youll just aim for those areas..." i said, huffing.

"You are correct, but if you dont tell me ill continue to search for it and find out why you dont let people touch your wings.." killer said, i rolled my eyelights, he is so childish.

"Okay, you could ask a birdtale sans, people from their au's also dont like getting their wings touched..because i dont want to be the one explaining it to you.." i said, killer seemed like he realized how stupid he was.

"Whatever, lets go get horror and go to ccino's café, i wanna see my cat version!" Killer said before jumping out of the tree we were in and dashing towards the castle.

I teleported to his magic aura once i felt it stop moving, killer went over to horror and told him we were leaving while i went to nightmares office.

i knocked on the door and heard a small 'come in', i went in and nightmare looked up from his computer screen, i bet he is playing a sad game like red dead redemption 2 or something.

"Me, horror and killer are going to ccino's café, just wanted to tell you so we didnt leave without telling you again.." i said, nightmare nodded and went back to looking at his computer screen.

I left the room and went back to horror and killer, i opened a portal to ccino's place and we walked through, i walked in first with the other two behind me.

"Ccino! Im back with two buddies!" I called, soon after i saw ccino walk out of the double doors that were behind the counter.

"Oh! Hello again wyvern! Hello to you too, killer and horror.." ccino greeted, i heard the sound of multiple paws running against wooden flooring before i saw the murder trios cat versions round the counter and trot up to me.

"Hello you three.." i said, petting the three of them, killer silently awed and crouched down to his cat version.

I went up to the counter while horror and killer messed around with their cat versions, dust kitty following behind me.

"If you know the cats well enough you know that horror likes food and isnt picky so ill take a hot chocolate, a cakepop, any pastries you need to get rid of before they go bad and...killer do you want anything?" I asked, turning to face killer who was carrying his cat version.

"Caramel latte with a glazed donut please.." he said before 'kissing' his cat version on the forhead.

"Alright, ill have that out in a second.." ccino said before walking into the back.