《¤•impostors•¤》

---
Still maw's pov
---

We walked into terrors lair covered in scars, we had just gotten attacked while we were hunting in the stars territory.

"Stupid fantasy and his quills..i wont be able to sit for a week!" Slice complained, pulling a quill out of his pelvis bone and huffing.

I started giggling while i was trying to lick my own wounds, i had to stop trying because i was giggling so hard i wouldve bit my tongue.

"Its not funny, maw.." slice said, snarling at me with his tail lashing in annoyance.

I started laughing harder and slice growled, quickly pulling out the last of the quills before lunging at me.

We tumbled across the ground and we started fighting, snarls and whines echoing through the cave.

"Would you guys knock it off? Your being too loud!" Poach yelled, hopping off a rock he was laying on and walking up to us, slice stopped attacking while i continued to chew on his hind leg.

"He started it.." slice said before kicking me in the muzzle with his other hind leg, making me let go and whine a bit.

"No wonder we are at the bottem of the food chain.." poach said, face palming with one of his paws.

"Man, i hate the food chain.." i grumbled, slice nodded along.

"If it werent for the elder dragons we would be running the joint.." poach complained, scraping his claws across the floor.

"Man, i hate elder dragons.." slice grumbled, arching his back slightly.

"So pushy.." i said.

"And chubby.." slice said.

"And stinky.." poach added.

"And man are they-" slice started.

"UGLY!" We said collectively before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"Surely we elder dragons are not all THAT bad.." terror said, stepping out from around a corner, we had all froze at the sound of his voice.

"Oh, alpha, its just you.." i said, sweatdropping.

"We were afraid it was somebody important.." slice added, i shoulder checked him and he seemed to realize his mistake.

"Yeah, you know..like fantasy.." poach said, me and slice grit our teeth.

"I see.." terror said, we could see his tails lashing in anger behind him, we all sweatdropped.

"Now thats power.." poach mumbled, i looked at him weirdly.

"Tell me about it, i just hear that name and i shudder.." slice said, it was then his turn to be looked at weirdly.

"FANTASY.." poach said, slice shuddered and i snickered a bit.

"Ooh, do it again.." slice beckoned, poach and i snickered again.

"FANTASY...FANTASY..FANTASY, FANTASY!" Poach chanted, slice seemed to be enjoying it and i started laughing.

"Ooh, it tingles!" Slice said, while me and poach giggled.