%÷<-the devoured soot of joy->÷%

I was currently sitting in the cat room at ccino's café, most of the cats were alseep around me while the ones that disliked me were giving me glares from different areas of the room.

Criss was sitting infront of me, every once in a while he will quickly look behind himself, as if he heard something rapidly approaching, he might be able to see some kind of ghost like cross.

I wrote a small note and placed it on the pile of cats next to me before opening a portal, with some struggle.

I stepped through and i was spat into the anti-void, i wanted to speak with error about something.

I spotted his bean bag chair nearby and walked towards it.

I found error making a doll of a skeleton with four arms and eyes, a tail and spikes down its back, a black jacket and grey shorts, it had lashes on its button eyes so im gonna guess it is a girl.

"Error.." i called, error glitched in suprise before turning to look at me with an irritated face.

"₩h@⏁?" He asked, taking off his glasses and setting the doll aside.

"First of all, who is that doll supposed to be? And second, do you know of any 'new friends' that the stars have?.." i asked, pointing to the doll.

"tH3 D0Ll? ⏁hAt$ dEv○⌰R..sHə L⟟vE$ i⎍ tH3 v0iD ªnD of⏁3n tRIə$ t0 c○⋔e h€R3 To eAT thə $0uLs ⟟ kEƏp tRªPp3D iN ⋔y $tR1n9s..⎍○w, N3₩ PªL$ °f 'the stars'?...¥3s..sHə 9o€$ ßY $0Ot.." error said, i nodded before i felt something move in the fluff of my sweater, i reached in and pulled out criss.

"How did you get in there without me noticing?" I asked the cat, error opened up a small portal to ccino's cat room so i could put him back.

I gently tossed criss through the portal and watched him land on his feet.

"H0₩ D1d ¥o⌰ ⎍O⏁ kN○₩ tHªT C@t wA$ tH3Rə?" Error asked, closing the portal, i shrugged and he sighed.

"⏃n¥tH1n9 3L$e y0⌰ wªNt?.." he asked, i nodded and he hinted for me to go on.

"Can you open a one way portal to soot and devour?" I asked, he turned around and opened two one way portals.

The first one had a black boned skeleton with fully white sockets and ember cracks going over her skull, some of her skull was ashing away and she had some sharp teeth sticking out of her bottem jaw on one side.

She was sitting on a carpeted floor infront of blue who was Talking to her about something, she replied abit aggressivly, it must be getting on her nerves, whatever they were talking about.

The second portal was a tall skeleton with four empty sockets, four arms, a pitch black jacket and jean shorts, one pair of her arms stick out of holes in the jacket that looked like the arms busted through the fabric, she had animalistic legs, a tail with spikes down it that led up her back and stopped at her neck, i swear i saw something black dripping out from the zipper of her jacket.

She looked to be sniffing around in a genocide timeline of an au, she must be hunting for the human, they would have high LV, meaning a more powerful soul, therefore more power consumed, and she wont have to hunt for a while.