3

Y/N'S POV-

As soon as I got to Namjoon's I see a not so happy Yoongi sitting on one couch while Namjoon was on the other.

After what happened with Yoongi earlier, I had no interest in talking with him for whatever Namjoon had brought me over here for. I didn't even want to sit next to Yoongi because I was so upset.

"Why am I here?" I ask as I take a seat next to Namjoon. Right away, Namjoon came right out and said what we talked about earlier.

"I think Y/n should go meet up with Hoseok."

"Absolutely not!" Yoongi says instantly, his voice angry.

"Way to sweeten him up on it. Besides, I told you this is how he'd react." I scoff, not even bothering to look at Yoongi.

"You were in on this? You wanted to go meet up with Hoseok?" Yoongi asks, his head turning in my direction. He was upset with me as always.

"What else can I do, Yoongi? Besides turning him down in person and getting him to leave me the hell alone, there's literally no other way you'll ever believe there's nothing going on between the two of us. You don't trust me at all and frankly I'm real fucking sick of it. I've been trying my hardest to hold it together this past year, but you just aren't making it easy on me. If you can't let this go and trust me then I can't do this anymore, I won't." I say, my heart aching at my words.

The room was silent as Yoongi stared at me, his eyes wide.

"I-" Yoongi started but then he stopped, turning his head down so that I can't see his face anymore.

"This is pointless. He doesn't trust me and it's obvious. I'm leaving." I say, frustrated. Just as I go to stand up, I hear Yoongi speak.

"Okay." He says, his voice almost a whisper. "Huh?" Namjoon asks and Yoongi lifts his head, his eyes meeting mine.

"I said okay. If you think meeting up with him will help then okay. I just want this to be over. I love you, you know that. I just want us to be happy."

I could tell by the sound of Yoongi's voice that he was exhausted and mentally drained from all of this Hoseok shit.

I let out a breath as I walked over to Yoongi, stopping in front of him. I extend my hand to him and he takes it.

"Now that this therapy session is over, let's go home."

We say our goodbyes to Namjoon before the two of us head back home, neither of us really saying much of anything.

When we get back, I head to the room to lay down and Yoongi joins me, climbing into bed beside me.

"Are you sure you're okay with me going to see him?" I ask as I glance over at Yoongi. He looks over at me, a slight frown on his face.

"No, but I want this to be over. I'm sick of us fighting over this. I'm tired of worrying about it. I just want it to end."

I looked at Yoongi for a second before I take his hand. "Trust me, everything will be okay. I love you Yoongi, only you." I say softly.

"I know, I'm sorry. I love you so much and I just don't want to lose you." He says and I can tell just how upset he is.

I lean my head against his shoulder as I stare down at our hands. "I'm not going anywhere, I promise. I just need you to trust me." I say and Yoongi nods as he kisses my temple.

"Okay."

That night, we went to sleep in each others arms for the first time in a long time.

===
"I still think this is a horrible idea." Yoongi sighs, his anxiety radiating off of him in waves.