20 | END

That's how we got here. Yoongi and I are happily engaged and our wedding is next year sometime.

We weren't rushing it or anything but I was definitely looking forward to it.

Things between Yoongi and I were great, better then they were before.

I was super happy that in the end, everything had worked out for the two of us.

There was no more dealing with Hoseok and Sung-Jee, who by the way were now happily together.

From what I knew, their relationship was pretty amazing.

I hadn't spoken to Hoseok and I had no plans to. After all, he used me as a pawn in his little game of hold the grudge and I couldn't forgive him for that.

I didn't feel the need to make any friendships with him or Sung-jee and I planned to keep it that way.

In the end, everything was as it should be. I'm happy with Yoongi, Hoseok and Sung-Jee are happy together, the guys are all doing well. Everything is perfect.

It was a long time coming and we definitely had a lot of obstacles we had to overcome but everyday Yoongi and I are becoming stronger. We're working on things one day at a time and mending the cracks from the past.

As weird as it may sound, I'm actually grateful for everything that's happened.

Yeah it all fucking sucked but it brought Yoongi and I closer then we had ever been and we were happy.

This is all I had ever wanted since Yoongi and I started dating and finally, we were at peace.

Now all that was left to do was get married and live our lives together.

I was excited to see what the future had in store for us.

"Hey beautiful." Yoongi says as he walks through the front door.

"Hey." I smile, greeting him with a kiss.

"What have you been up to all day?" Yoongi asks as he sets his bag down, loosening his tie.

"Just some wedding planning. Long day at work?" I ask as he comes and sits down beside me on the couch.

"Yeah per usual. How is the wedding planning coming along?" He asks as he leans his head on my shoulder to glance down at my booklet.

"It's been good. I know you said to do whatever I wanted but I want you to have some input too." I say as I move the book over so he can get a better view.

"You know I'll love whatever you choose. As long as you're happy, I'm happy." Yoongi says as he moves his head up to kiss me.

I grin, remembering our promise to each other back then.

"Last time I actually counted we were at 87,987 kisses. Who the hell knows how many we have left now. I think we may have to start over." I joke and Yoongi smiles, instantly knowing what I'm talking about.

"Oh yeah, I definitely think we have to. Maybe I'll up it to a billion. Do you think you could handle that?" Yoongi chuckles.

"I definitely can, can you?" I ask as I wiggle my eyebrows at Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled as he leaned forward and pecked my lips.

"999,999 more to go." He says, causing a stupid grin to take up my whole face.

"You're on." I say and Yoongi laughs once again as he lays his head back onto my shoulder.

In this moment, everything was absolutely perfect.

Next year I get to marry my best friend and the love of my life.

I had never been so happy in my life and I planned to keep it this way.

Although as long as I had Yoongi, I was bound to be the happiest girl in the world.

Also! If you're to take anything from this story, always remember,

Never mess around with a fuckboy! because as you know, once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy.

—-

A/n: DOUBLE UPDATE FOR THE END OF THE STORY! I hope you guys enjoyed this story and look forward to my next one!! (: