12*

Y/N'S POV

"I'm having some very vivid deja vu right now." I laugh as Yoongi had just announced the two of us skinny dipping.

"Then let's do it! It'll be fun, just like old times!" Yoongi grinned as he pulled me into him, his lips just inches from mine.

"Are you sure?" Y/n asked, my heart starting to race slightly at this sudden contact and ideas that ran through my head.

"Definitely." Yoongi grinned as he brushed his nose against mine but didn't kiss me.

When he suddenly pulled away he yanked his shirt over his head and tossed it to the side, pulling his pants down too before he jumped into the pool, completely naked.

I laughed as I watched his head break the surface, his eyes meeting mine. "Your turn!"

Yoongi watched me intensively as I stripped from my clothing, piece by piece until I was fully naked.

I stood there for a second, Yoongi's eyes never once leaving my body as he looked me up and down.

After a moment I finally got into the pool, the cold water making me shiver instantly.

Making my way over to Yoongi, I clung to him, wanting his warmth.

"Go under, it'll help." Yoongi laughed as he grabbed ahold of me, bringing my body closer to his.

I did just that, dunking my head under water. When I came back up I clung back to Yoongi, a small gap in between us.

"This definitely reminds me of that one time. Cleaning that pool out was hell." Yoongi laughs and I do too as I remember.

"Yeah but it was fun." I say as I think back to it. I missed moments like that. It had been so long since Yoongi and I had genuine sex. The most we did recently was an occasional go down on each other, nothing more.

To say it was a bit upsetting was an understatement.

"It sure was." Yoongi says, seeming to become a little lost in thought.

"Why not do it again..." I say, my eyes meeting his for a moment.

Yoongi seemed hesitant as he opened his mouth to respond.

"Y/n, I don't know if-" but I stopped him, not wanting him to turn me down.

"Yoongi please. I understand why you're hesitant, I do, but I love you. I want you and only you. I miss this, us. We haven't had sex in forever and I'm fucking horny! There's no other way for me to say it. I want you. If you really don't feel comfortable we don't have to but just...I miss those moments with you." I say, watching as a look took over Yoongi's features with every word.

"Fuck y/n, you know how badly I want you, trust me. It's all I ever think about. I'm stupid to have let something as idiotic as him get in the way of that. God I want you so bad." Yoongi says as he instantly grabs my legs, hoisting me up around his waist.

I gasped at the sudden movement, my eyes widening as my body pressed against his.

In an instant, his lips are on mine, his hands roaming every inch of my naked body.

I kissed him back, the feeling of want so strong in that moment.

Yoongi groaned into my mouth as his hands rested under my butt, gripping at my skin. As my mouth parted slightly, he took that chance to dart his tongue into my mouth.

I tightened my arms around his neck as our tongues swirled around one another.

From below me, I could feel Yoongi growing hard and that turned me on even more.

I reached my hand down between us, rubbing near Yoongi's thighs but not touching where he wanted me to.

He groaned as he removed his mouth from mine, lowering his head down to my chest.

I moaned out softly as he took my nipple into his mouth, licking and sucking on it.

I rubbed myself against him but didn't allow him to fully enter me. We had learned from last time that pool sex, was a no no.

After a few minutes of him rotating between each breast, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Let's go to the room." I whisper before I take his ear in between my teeth slightly, something Yoongi had always liked.

Without wasting a single second, Yoongi was guiding me out of the pool, not even bothering to let me down.

Once we made it to the bedroom, Yoongi tossed me down on the bed, instantly positioning himself between my legs.

I gasped as he pushed himself into me, a small gasp escaping his lips as well.

Yoongi leaned his head down to kiss me as he began to move his hips.

The sound of the bed creaking filled the room, along with my muffled moans.

Yoongi began thrusting faster, going deeper. With every thrust I could tell he was getting closer but then he'd stop and change positions.

"Fuck I missed this." Yoongi groans as he watches me as I bounce up and down on top of him.

"Me too." I moan as his hands cup my breasts while I roll my hips.

Yoongi groaned as I started to move my hips quicker, feeling my orgasm coming.

"I'm not done, baby. I want more." Yoongi groans and I nod, knowing we'd keep going.

Yoongi grabbed ahold of my hips, basically fucking me from underneath until I came, crying out his name. He didn't stop though as he flipped us over so that he was behind me.

Without even giving me a chance to recover, he slid back into me, holding up my waist as he continued to pound into me.

The sound of the bed, the sound of skin slapping together, the sound of both Yoongi and I moaning, was all that could be heard throughout the whole cabin.

"Fuck y/n!" Yoongi groaned as sped up his pace, signaling he was going to cum soon, and he did.

I moaned out, the warm liquid filling me up as he came, collapsing onto me.

Breathlessly, Yoongi looked over at me, a big grin on his face.

"Round two?"