19*

After the little get together, Yoongi and I headed home, ready to crash.

We were tired from today's events. Hell, I was exhausted. It's not easy work fawning over your boyfriend's hot brother.

Wow, that sounds a lot worse then when I was younger. I guess once best friend turns into boyfriend it's a little less appropriate to want to date his brother.

"You'll always have a thing for my brother, huh?" Yoongi asks, clearly jealous. I laughed, knowing he had always hated that I liked his brother.

Of course now, it was nothing more then a little playful banter as opposed to actual feelings.

"Perhaps but nothing like the real deal with you baby." I wink.

Yoongi stared down at me for a moment before he lowered his face in front of mine, his breath fanning my lips.

"Oh yeah?"

I grinned, my eyes watching his lips as they came closer to mine.

"Oh yeah." I say as I press my lips to his, pulling him closer to me.

In an instant, Yoongi pushed me down into the couch, attaching his lips to my neck.

I moaned as he bit my neck, his tongue darting out to lick my sensitive area.

I slipped out from under Yoongi, hopping onto his lap as I reattached our lips together.

As we made out I could feel Yoongi growing underneath me and I was more then eager to rip all of his clothes off.

As Yoongi's hands roamed my body, I wiggled my bottom half against Yoongi, earning a groan from him.

I yanked my shirt over my head and pressed my breasts right into Yoongi's face.

Eagerly, he began to kiss all over my chest as his hands held my back, keeping me close.

As he did so, I reached down between us to unzip his pants, letting him spring free.

I hoisted up my dress, shifting my underwear as I slowly eased myself down onto Yoongi who moaned into my chest as I did so.

He began to kiss me once again, his tongue swirling around mine as he gripped my hips, pushing me down on his lap.

I gripped the back of his head as I leaned forward, allowing myself room to start to move.

Getting into a rhythm, I began to bounce up and down, Yoongi's hands guiding me along the way.

As I did, Yoongi took my nipple into his mouth, his hands under my ass, moving me up and down.

I moaned out as he started to move me faster, going deeper.

As he gripped me, he began to do all the work himself, going faster and faster.

I was a moaning mess as he took full control, thrusting up into me, his hot breath fanning my ear.

"You feel so good." I groan as I lean into Yoongi's ear so that he can hear me clearly.

My words make Yoongi curse as he continues his pace, fucking me quickly.

Yoongi loved when I was vocal so I knew it drove him crazy.

"Harder baby, please." I moan, causing Yoongi to change our position, placing himself between my legs once again.

As Yoongi pounded into me, he watched my breasts bounce up and down. His eyes looked eager as he continued at a speed that had me moaning out loudly.

He loved every second of it as he kept at it, going harder just like I had asked for.

Every so often he would run his hands up my body, fondling my breasts.

"You're so beautiful." Yoongi says, his voice low and husky.

"I love you." I moan out, watching as he continues to thrust, faster and harder.

"I love you." Yoongi says as he leans down to kiss me.

After a few more thrusts, the both of us came together before Yoongi collapsed down beside me.

Breathless, he looked over, his eyes meeting mine.

"Marry me."

My eyes widened at his words, my chest still rising and falling rapidly.

"Huh?!" I ask in complete shock. That was the last thing I had expected given the moment.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you, y/n. We finally have nothing standing in our way and I love you so damn much. I want to marry you." Yoongi says as he leans over, propping himself up on his elbow.

"I love you too and of course I want to marry you but are you 100% sure? Do you think it's too soon?" I ask but Yoongi shakes his head.

"I haven't bought the ring yet or anything but I know that I want this. I don't care if it's too soon, you're the person I want to be with, forever. I know we have a lot of things to work through after everything that's happened but I believe we'll get through that. I just want you in my life always. So what do you say, will you marry me?" Yoongi asks again, this time his face somewhat nervous.

I smiled as I leaned forward and placed a soft peck on Yoongi's lips.

"I would love to marry you."

Yoongi smiled as he kissed me again, this time longer and more passionately.

"Let's go shower and get cleaned up." He laughs as he takes my hand, helping me up.

These situations were definitely messy so the shower was a very smart idea.

Of course, I had already had some plans for round two as well.

As Yoongi followed me into the bathroom, the two of us stepped into the shower after ditching what little cloth left we had on, letting the hot water run over us.

Yoongi grabbed the soap and began to lather it up all over my body, his hands wandering once again.

I grinned as I leaned in and kissed him, the warmth of the water making it even more steamy. Pun intended.

"I can't wait to marry you. To spend the rest of my life with you. To have this, forever." Yoongi says as his eyes raked over my body.

"Likewise." I grin as I drop down in front of him, the hot water cascading over my head, rinsing the soap away.

I grabbed ahold of Yoongi's already once again hard member as I put it in my mouth, earning an eager groan from him right away.

As I bobbed my head back and forth, Yoongi held my hair back, using it to guide me at the pace he wanted.

It didn't take long until he came. That was the one thing I was always proud of. My head game was spectacular. The amazing Gluck Gluck if you will.

I stood back up as I went to continue washing up but Yoongi had other ideas as he then dropped down, returning the favor.

I won't continue to go into detail but as you can guess, he fucked me again, and again, and again.

That night, Yoongi and I went to bed very happy.