7

Y/N'S POV~

It was around 1am when my phone buzzed on the bedside table, catching my attention.

I still had yet to fall asleep as I was still awake catching up on some work.

I reached for my phone, my blood running cold as I saw the text flashed upon my screen that read; "Guess who?"

I sat up quickly, my heart racing slightly.

No fucking way.

I knew right away it was Hoseok and my brain was scrambled as I tried to peace together how the hell he had gotten my new phone number.

Without giving it a second thought, I blocked his phone number.

"You okay?" I hear from behind me and I squeeze my eyes shut, mentally cursing in my brain. The word fuck playing over and over again in my head.

I didn't want to tell Yoongi because I knew it would just cause a problem all over again. Hell, I hadn't even told him I met up with Sung-jee and I wasn't sure how he would feel about that either.

Turning around, I came face to face with Yoongi who was rubbing at his sleepy eyes.

Knowing I couldn't keep this from him, I exploded.

"Don't hate me but the other day I met up with Sung-jee to see if she'd talk to Hoseok so he would hopefully leave us alone and I thought maybe that was a good idea but I just got a text from a random number that said guess who and the only thing I can think is that it was him and just fuck, I think I really fucked up."

Yoongi stared at me for a moment, blinking. Of course he had just woken up out of a dead sleep so it was taking him a moment to process.

When he finally did, I wished I hadn't said anything at all.

"You went to Sung-Jee, why the hell would you do that?!" Yoongi asks, his eyes wide.

"I thought maybe she would help, I don't know. I just thought-" but I stopped, not sure what I was trying to say.

Yoongi sighed as he dropped his head into his hands, clearly frustrated.

"She doesn't like you, y/n. I know it sucks to hear but she never has. She always blamed you for being the reason her and I didn't get back together after what happened with Hoseok. She always use to go on about how much she disliked you being my best friend and just- fuck y/n. This is not good." Yoongi says, a look of worry in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know she didn't like me that much. Why would she have helped us get together back then if she didn't like me I don't understand." I say, very confused by all of this.

Yoongi sighed as he looked up at me and shrugged. "I don't know...she was probably just trying to get me to admit to what she had suspected all along. She isn't your friend, y/n, she never was."

I looked at Yoongi defeated. All of this was news to me and I didn't know how to take it.

I had really fucked up. What I thought would fix things had just made them a million times worse.

Now I had no idea what was going to happen next. For all I knew Sung-Jee was going to have Hoseok make things a million times worse.

"I'm so sorry. I was just trying to fix things but I only made them worse..." I say, feeling tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

Now we were fucked. I had tried so hard to make things good again for Yoongi and I and now they were going to be far from that.

If that happened, Yoongi and I didn't stand a chance. I could feel my heart breaking at the thought alone.

Yoongi pulls me into his chest, hugging me tightly. "You didn't know. I wish you would have come to me first before you met up with her though. I have no idea what her plans are but I know their not good."

"Well I blocked the number so he won't be able to get in contact with me unless he starts to get crazy again like last time. I just don't know what to do if Sung-Jee starts to act crazy too. I really fucked up." I say, mentally cursing at myself.

Yoongi let out a small sigh as he held onto me, not letting go.

"Whatever happens, we can't let it get in between us again. We were just starting to make things better and I'm not going to lose you over this." Yoongi says, his voice serious.

I nod, burying my face into Yoongi's neck with a sigh.

"Just promise me you won't shut me out if things get bad again. I need you to always talk to me and me the same for you. We have to get through this together." I say and Yoongi nods as he kisses my temple.

"I promise. We'll get through this, no matter what happens."

Eventually, the two of us fall asleep, dreading what tomorrow may bring.