15

I sat there in shock at Hoseok's words. Break up with y/n...

"No." I say instantly, the thought alone making my heart ache.

"That's my final offer. If not, I'll just continue on as I am." Hoseok says.

"What would me breaking up with her do for you? It still wouldn't make her choose you." I say and Hoseok grins.

"That wouldn't matter. If I don't have her, at least you won't either. Seems fair to me, call it even for what happened with Sung-jee."

I scoffed, knowing that no matter how many times he denied it, this was always going to be about Sung-jee. He didn't actually love y/n, he just hated the fact that once again, the girl chose me.

"You still love her, don't you? You keep saying that you don't but everything always comes back to Sung-jee." I say, watching as Hoseok's face falls slightly.

"You're wrong. I love y/n." Hoseok says but the tone in his voice said other wise.

"You don't." I say and Hoseok's face turns to anger.

"You don't know how I feel, okay! You never had to worry about being the one left behind because you always end up with the person you love, I don't!" Hoseok yells.

Once he realizes what he said, his mouth sets into a straight line before he stands up.

"I won't stop trying to get y/n. If you don't want to break up with her, I'll just make sure I never give up. Face it Yoongi, this time, the girl is gonna be mine."

I watched as Hoseok walked out of the building, leaving me to take in everything that had just happened.

As much as I wanted to be angry, coming here gave me a whole new insight on everything that was going on.

Now it was very apparent to me that y/n wasn't what Hoseok was truly after. He was only doing this to spite me.

Even though he denied it time and time again, this was because of what happened between Myself, Hoseok, and Sung-jee.

He still held a grudge over the fact that Sung-jee was in love with me and not him. Because of that, he wants to take away the one thing I love more then anything, aka, y/n.

Knowing this now, I knew exactly how to end this. All I had to do was talk to Sung-jee and set the record straight. I would tell her how it is and fill her in on the Hoseok situation.

I know it sounded like a bad idea but the one thing I had as leverage was the fact that Sung-jee was in love with me.

I could use that to my advantage to help get into her head. Sure, it was messed up but so was this whole situation.

Already coming up with my plan, I headed home.

-
"What happened?" Y/n asked instantly as soon as I got home.

I told her everything, down to the very last detail and about my plan.

"I don't know if that's the best idea...we already know that Sung-jee doesn't want to be with Hoseok. If she says that herself to him it's just going to make everything that much worse" y/n says, instantly doubting my idea.

"It's worth a shot though, no? There's not much else we can do. Hoseok basically admitted it himself that he still loves her and that everything with you is just payback for back then. I'm sure as hell not taking him up on his offer so this is the only choice we've got." I sigh and y/n's brows furrow.

"His offer? What did he say to you?" She asks and I mentally curse at myself, having forgot I wasn't going to bring that up.

Sighing, I answer. "He said if I broke up with you he'd leave you alone for good."

Y/n is silent for a moment before she shakes her head.

"He's an idiot to think that would ever happen. I guess if this is really our only choice then do what you have to do. I'll be right here no matter what." Y/n says.

I nod as I walk over to her, pulling her into my arms.

"You know I love you always, no matter what. We'll get this through. It'll all be over soon." I sigh into her neck.

"I sure hope so. I just want this to be over." Y/n says as she wraps her arms around my waist, leaning into me.

"It will be, trust me. I know exactly what to do and say now. I know Hoseok's weakness and it's Sung-jee, it always has been. All I have to do is get her to see that and maybe just maybe, we can end this once and for all." I say and y/n nods before she pulls back to look at me.

"No matter what happens, we'll always have each other. Now that we know Hoseok doesn't actually love me, this is good. Of course we still have Sung-jee as a problem but I have a feeling she'll be a lot easier to deal with then Hoseok so hopefully this story will have a happy ending." She says and I couldn't help but to agree.

"I sure hope so. We could definitely use a miracle right about now." I sigh.

Y/n agrees as the two of us start to think up an idea on how I should go about talking to Sung-jee.

I knew this wouldn't be easy but it was our last resort.

If I wanted to be happy and live my life with y/n, this had to be done.

I was willing to do whatever I could for y/n and I to be happy again. For our lives to go back to normal.

I was sick and tired of dealing with Hoseok and Sung-jee.

All I wanted, was y/n.