6

"Thanks for meeting up with me. I know it's been awhile since we last talked." I say as I look across the table at Sung-jee.

"No I'm totally glad you reached out to me! I heard about the situation with Hoseok. Jungkook filled me in." Sung-Jee says as she moves her hair behind her ear.

"That's why I wanted to talk to you actually. I was hoping maybe the two of you could talk and see if that would make him stop coming after me. I know it's a lot to ask but it's just really putting a damper on mine and Yoongi's relationship. I know I shouldn't ask you since you use to date both of them and all but-"

"I would love to talk to him. Anything I can do to help." Sung-Jee says with a smile on her face.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it." I say and Sung-Jee smiles as she leans forward on the table.

"How is Yoongi by the way?"

"He's good. The thing with Hoseok bothers him a lot but we're trying to get past it." I say, watching as she nods slowly.

"Well I'll definitely talk to Hoseok but if he'll actually listen to me, I have no idea. You know how he can be." Sung-Jee says as she leans back, picking up her tea cup and placing it to her lips.

"The both of them were like this back then too." She says, her eyes peering at me from over the rim of the glass.

"How did you get them to stop?" I ask but Sung-Jee shrugs.

"I'm not sure honestly. You I suppose."

My brows furrowed in confusion at her words. "Why do you say that?"

"Oh come on, you know Yoongi's always had a thing for you. Despite what he may have thought, it was very obvious to everyone but the two of you I guess. I knew it the whole time he and I were together." Sung-Jee says as she sets her glass down, her attention fully on me.

"That's definitely not the case, he loved you! I'm sure of it." I say, thinking back to when the two of them dated.

Sure, Yoongi and I were still super close back then but he was also really in love with Sung-Jee. I definitely wasn't in the way of them back then.

Not that it mattered now.

Sung-Jee smiled as she went to stand up. "Well I'll definitely have that talk with Hoseok so no worries! I'll text you about how it went, alright. I'm gonna get going now, it was great seeing you y/n."

We say our goodbyes before Sung-Jee heads out and I make my way back home.

I was hoping by having Sung-Jee talk to Hoseok, everything would work itself out.

I had high hopes! I mean what could go wrong?

—-
THIRD PERSON POV~

"Thanks for meeting me here." Sung-Jee grinned as she sat down across from Hoseok at the bar.

"What is this about? You know I'm not found of you. You know, after you broke my heart and all." Hoseok scoffed as he took a swig of his beer.

"I met up with your little crush today. She had lots of favors to ask of me." Sung-Jee says, her dark hair falling into her face slightly.

"Oh yeah? What kind of favors?" Hoseok asks, his interest now peaked at the mention of y/n.

"To get you to leave her and Yoongi alone, of course. What else would she be so desperate for?" Sung-Jee scoffs.

Hoseok chuckled out loud at that, glad that he was making such an impact on Yoongi and y/n's relationship.

That it bothered them so much that one of them was desperate enough to reach out to Sung-Jee.

"What did you say to her?" Hoseok then asked, curious as to what Sung-Jee's plans were.

An evil laugh escaped her mouth as she turned to face the brown haired male who sat beside her.

"That I would help in anyway I could. Naturally, she believed me. Hell, she still thinks we're friends even after everything that's happened." Sung-Jee scoffs.

Hoseok glanced over at her for a moment before he spoke. "You don't consider her a friend?" He asked, not exactly sure where the two of them stood.

After all, Sung-Jee was there when Yoongi confessed to being in love with y/n. It was like she had pushed him to do it, didn't that mean something?

"Of course not! I hate her actually. She stole Yoongi from me and I'll never forgive her for that. She thinks I'm helping her out but in reality, It's just part of my plan to get Yoongi back." Sung-jee says, a huge grin on her face.

Hoseok's lips curved up into a grin at her words. He had always loved this side of Sung-jee.

"We both want what we can't have and if we work together I think we can make that happen. You continue trying to pursue y/n and it'll ruin their relationship even further. Then I can swoop in and take Yoongi back. He was mine in the first place, after all." Sung-jee says, taking a sip of her drink then setting it back down.

Hoseok stared over at Sung-jee as she ran her pointer finger around the rim of the glass.

"I'd say that sounds like a perfect idea. Deal."

Sung-Jee pulled out her phone, scrolling down to y/n's number.

"Here. I know she made sure you weren't able to get ahold of her, so here's her new number. I'm sure you can start with that, right?" She says as she passes the phone over to Hoseok who takes down the number.

"Yeah, definitely." He grins before he stands up, placing his hands in his pockets.

"I'll keep in touch." Hoseok says before he heads for the exit, a grin plastered to his face.

What y/n had thought would be the end, was just the beginning.

-
A/n: Yes, I know y/n is dumb to ask Sung-jee for advice but I needed an opening to create the drama so no hate 😂😂😵‍💫